Pass ICC 560 Kansas Standard Journeyman Plumber with Gas Exam
Learn how to become an ICC 560 Journeyman Plumber with Gas (Online and self-paced)
If your state, county, or city licensing agency requires you to pass the ICC 560 Journeyman Plumber with Gas Exam, complete our online exam preparation course, then schedule your ICC 560 exam through Pearson|VUE.
Your Blueprint for Success. Pass the ICC 560 Exam, Guaranteed!
Refresh your 2015 IPC and 2015 IFGC code knowledge. Successfully prepare for your ICC 560 certification exam without leaving the comfort of your home or office. Our ICC 560 Kansas Standard Journeyman Plumber with Gas exam preparation course is your best, most affordable path to success!
Pass your ICC 560 Journeyman Plumber With Gas exam. Our 100% money-back guarantee backs this course. We provide the study materials (excluding codebooks) required to PASS THE ICC 560 EXAM.
How To Use Our Online Study Center
STUDY our “Navigating the 2015 IPC: A Code Primer – This eManual will familiarize you with the code’s structure within the 15 chapters of the 2015 IPC. International Plumbing Code.
STUDY our “Navigating the 2015 IFGC: A Code Primer – This eManual will familiarize you with the use, layout, and content of chapters 1 through 8 of the 2015 IFGC.
PRACTICE answering realistic exam questions using the methods explained in our “Navigating the 2015 IPC” and “Navigating the 2015 IFGC.” Over 1,500 code-specific practice questions and answers and unlimited full-length, timed final exams.
The course includes:
eManual – NAVIGATING THE 2015 IFGC: A Code Primer:
Our “NAVIGATING THE IFGC” eManual helps students review the (IFGC) International Fuel Gas Code. It will familiarize you with the use, layout, and content of chapters 1 through 8 of the 2015 IFGC.
- The purpose and layout of the code
- How to navigate the IFGC
- Codebook navigation exercises, speed drills
- Using the Table of Contents
- Breaking down questions by subject (Chapters 1-8)
- Keyword Identification, how to Identify the subject of a problem for easy reference.
- How to search for a code article by referencing the INDEX
- Code reference example questions with in-depth solutions.
You are allowed by ICC to use the 2015 IFGC codebook when taking your ICC 560 Exam!
Our online practice questions provide you with a framework to practice utilizing your 2015 IPC and 2015 IFGC Codebooks. The process of constantly utilizing your codebook to answer test questions builds up your speed and code knowledge. Our course provides you with the required skill set to pass your ICC 560 Journeyman Plumber With Gas exam.
Four modes of study!
- Chapter Study Mode: Covers over 1,500 ICC 560 exam practice questions & answers. (Organized as Question – Answer – Code Location)
- Flashcard Mode: Online Virtual Flashcards provide randomized access to our entire question set and are an ideal setting to practice answering exam questions. (Organized as Question – Answer – Code Location)
- Chapter Tests: Provides real-time feedback on each chapter of our study materials, enabling you to concentrate on chapters that need improvement.
- Simulated Final Exams: Simulates the taking of your ICC 560 Journeyman Plumber With Gas exam.
- Full length (Exact number of questions as on 560 Exam)
- Timed (Exact amount of time as actual ICC 560 exam)
- Randomized (Questions are randomized, all exams are unique)
- Properly Balanced (Balanced according to the ICC Exam schedule guaranteeing a realistic ICC 560 exam simulation)
Take as many simulated final exams as you want! (These exams help you to gain the knowledge, speed, and confidence needed to pass your ICC 560 exam effortlessly)
One-year online access: Full access membership to our online study center. Experience the convenience of learning at home or in the office, saving valuable travel time to an in-person course.
THIS PROGRAM REQUIRES YOU TO HAVE A COPY OF THE 2015 (IPC) INTERNATIONAL PLUMBING CODE AND (IFGC) INTERNATIONAL FUEL AND GAS CODE. IF YOU DO NOT POSSESS COPIES OF THESE CODEBOOKS, PURCHASE THEM BELOW.
100 QUESTIONS – 4 HOUR TIME LIMIT – OPEN BOOK EXAM – 75% + TO PASS
- Plumbing Fixtures and Terminology 4%
- Plumbing Fundamentals 14%
- Traps, Cleanouts, and Interceptors 4%
- Special Requirement 4%
- Drainage Requirements 14%
- Vent Requirements 14%
- Water Distribution 12%
- Plan Reading 14%
- Gas 20%
Please click the following links to read/download the
These bulletins answer most questions raised by examination candidates. Please read them carefully, as they are a useful reference throughout your registration and examination process.
Take your ICC 560 Exam at the Closest Pearson|VUE Test Center
ICC exams are available at Pearson|VUE testing centers across the country.
CLICK HERE – For more information or to set up an exam with Pearson|VUE.
Download the Kansas Contractor/Trades Examination Bulletin from ICC.
About the ICC 560 Kansas Standard Journeyman Plumber with Gas exam.
- Contact the appropriate building department for specific licensing requirements.
- Passing an ICC Kansas standard exam is NOT a license to practice and does not guarantee a license in any jurisdiction.
- To acquire a license to practice, you must apply to the specific state licensing agency or building department and meet all of their licensing requirements.
Pearson|VUE requirements/recommendations for scheduling the ICC 560 exam.
IMPORTANT: ICC has been split into different testing programs on its website. You will need to know the three-digit exam code before registering for your Contractor/Trades exam. Each testing program will require a unique username and password.
The Contractor/Trades program is also split into exams that require pre-authorization and exams that do not require pre-authorization. View the current exams that require pre-authorization OR do not require pre-authorization.
To create an account, schedule an exam, view exams, or find a test center, please go to home.pearsonvue.com/icc/license.
- If you answer sixteen or more of these free ICC 560 practice questions correctly, you are in pretty good shape.
- However, if you miss four or more questions, get this course, you are in danger of failing your ICC 560 exam.