Pass ICC G25 National Standard Journeyman Plumber Exam
Learn how to become an ICC G25 Journeyman Plumber (Online and self-paced)
If your state, county, or city licensing agency requires you to pass the ICC G25 Journeyman Plumber Exam, complete our online exam preparation course. Enhance your career as a certified G25 Journeyman Plumber.
Your Blueprint for Success. Pass the ICC G25 Exam, Guaranteed!
Refresh your 2018 IPC code knowledge. Successfully prepare for your ICC G25 certification exam without leaving the comfort of your home or office. Our ICC G25 National Standard Journeyman Plumber exam preparation course is your best, most affordable path to success!
Pass your ICC G25 Journeyman Plumber exam. Our money-back guarantee backs this course. We provide the study materials (excluding codebooks) required to PASS THE ICC G25 EXAM.
How To Use Our Online Study Center
STUDY our “Navigating the 2018 IPC: A Code Primer – This eManual will familiarize you with the code’s structure within the 15 chapters of the 2018 IPC. International Plumbing Code.
PRACTICE answering realistic exam questions using the methods explained in our “Navigating the 2018 IPC”. Over 900 code-specific practice questions and answers and unlimited full-length, timed final exams.
The course includes:
- eManual (Navigating the 2018 IPC. A Code Primer)
- Printable Worksheets (Companion to 2018 IPC eManual)
- Online Practice Questions (Practice looking up answers in your codebook, take full-length simulated exams)
eManual – NAVIGATING THE 2018 IPC: A Code Primer:
Our “NAVIGATING THE 2018 IPC” eManual helps students review the (IPC) International Plumbing Code.
When you master the code, you master your Exam!
This eManual is the starting point for the TLC Certification Training Program. It will familiarize you with the use, layout, and content of chapters 1 through 15 of the 2018 IPC.
- The purpose and layout of the code
- How to navigate the IPC
- Codebook navigation exercises, speed drills
- Using the Table of Contents
- Breaking down questions by subject (Chapters 1-15)
- Keyword Identification, how to Identify the subject of a question for easy reference.
- How to search for a code article by referencing the INDEX
- Code reference example questions with in-depth solutions.
You are allowed by ICC to use the 2018 IPC codebook when taking your ICC G25 Exam!
Online – STUDY QUESTIONS & PRACTICE EXAMS
Our online practice questions provide a framework to practice utilizing your 2018 IPC Codebook. Constantly utilizing your codebook to answer test questions builds up your speed and code knowledge. Our course provides the required skills to pass your ICC G25 Journeyman Plumber exam.
Four modes of study!
- Chapter Study Mode: Covers over 900 ICC G25 exam practice questions & answers. (Organized as Question – Answer – Code Location)
- Flashcard Mode: Online Virtual Flashcards provide randomized access to our entire question set and are an ideal setting to practice answering exam questions. (Organized as Question – Answer – Code Location)
- Chapter Tests: Provides real-time feedback on each chapter of our study materials, enabling you to concentrate on chapters that need improvement.
- Simulated Final Exams: Simulates the taking of your ICC G25 Journeyman Plumber exam.
- Full length (Exact number of questions as on G25 Exam)
- Timed (Exact amount of time as actual ICC G25 exam)
- Randomized (Questions are randomized, all exams are unique)
- Properly Balanced (Balanced according to the ICC Exam schedule guaranteeing a realistic ICC G25 exam simulation)
Take as many simulated final exams as you want! (These exams help you to gain the knowledge, speed, and confidence needed to pass your ICC G25 exam effortlessly)
One-year online access: Full access membership to our online study center. Experience the convenience of learning at home or in the office, saving valuable travel time to an in-person course.
THIS PROGRAM REQUIRES YOU TO HAVE A COPY OF THE 2018 (IPC) INTERNATIONAL PLUMBING CODE. IF YOU DO NOT POSSESS A COPY OF THIS BOOK, PURCHASE IT BELOW.
70 QUESTIONS – 3 HOUR TIME LIMIT – OPEN BOOK EXAM – 70% + TO PASS
Administration General Regulations: (40%)
- General Installation Requirements
- Code Definitions and Terms
- Plan Reading
Plumbing Fixtures: 17%
- Water Heaters
- Water Closets and Urinals
- Specialty Fixtures
- Bathtubs, Showers, Sinks, and Lavatories
Water Supply and Distribution: 14%
- Service Distribution and Piping
- Water Supply and Pressure
- Protection of Potable Water Supply
Sanitary Drainage: 13%
- Building Sanitary Drainage
- Sumps and Ejectors
- Indirect and Special Waste Systems
Plumbing Vent Requirements: 7%
- Vent Connections and Grades
- Vent Terminals
Traps, Interceptors, and Separators: 7%
- Installation of Traps
- Interceptors and Separators
Storm Drainage: 2%
- Storm Drainage
Please click the following link to read/download the ICC Candidate Information Bulletin.
This bulletin answers most questions raised by examination candidates. Please read it carefully. You will find it a useful reference throughout your registration and examination process.
Take your ICC G25 Exam at the Closest Pearson|VUE Test Center
ICC exams are available at Pearson|VUE testing centers across the country.
CLICK HERE – For more information or to set up an exam with Pearson|VUE.
About the ICC G25 National Standard Journeyman Plumber exam.
This information regarding the ICC G25 exam is provided to you as a courtesy. Check with ICC at www.iccsafe.org and/or Pearson|VUE at www.pearsonvue.com/icc to verify this information’s accuracy.
- Contact the appropriate building department for specific licensing requirements.
- Passing an ICC national standard exam is NOT a license to practice and does not guarantee a license in any jurisdiction.
- To acquire a license to practice, you must apply to the specific state licensing agency or building department and meet their licensing requirements.
Pearson|VUE requirements/recommendations for scheduling the G25 exam.
IMPORTANT: ICC has been split into different testing programs on its website. You will need to know the three-digit exam code before registering for your Contractor/Trades exam. Each testing program will require a unique username and password.
The Contractor/Trades program is also split into exams that require pre-authorization and exams that do not require pre-authorization. View the current exams that require pre-authorization OR do not require pre-authorization.
To create an account, schedule an exam, view exams, or find a test center, please go to home.pearsonvue.com/icc/license.
- If you answer sixteen or more of these free ICC G25 practice questions correctly, you are in pretty good shape.
- However, if you miss four or more questions, get this course, you are in danger of failing your ICC G25 exam.