ICC KGA Kansas Standard General Building Contractor (A) Exam Prep
Pass The ICC KGA Kansas Standard General Building Contractor (A) (Online and self-paced)
Complete our online exam preparation course If your state, county, or city licensing agency requires you to pass the ICC KGA Kansas Standard General Building Contractor (A) Exam.
Your Blueprint for Success. Pass the ICC KGA Exam, Guaranteed!
Refresh your 2018 IBC code knowledge and familiarize yourself with the Concrete Manual: Based on the 2021 IBC and ACI 318-19. Successfully prepare for your ICC KGA certification exam without leaving the comfort of your home or office. Our ICC KGA Kansas Standard General Building Contractor (A) exam preparation course is your best, most affordable path to success!
Pass your ICC KGA National Standard General Building Contractor exam. Our money-back guarantee backs this course. We provide the study materials (excluding codebooks) required to PASS THE ICC KGA EXAM.
How To Use Our Online Study Center
STUDY our “Navigating the 2018 IBC: A Code Primer – This eManual will familiarize you with the code’s structure within the 35 chapters of the 2018 IBC. ICC International Building Code.
STUDY our “Navigating the Concrete Manual: Based on the 2021 IBC and the ACI 318-19″ – This eGuide focuses specifically on navigating the Concrete Manual.
PRACTICE by answering realistic exam questions using the methods explained in our “Navigating the 2018 IBC” and “Navigating the Concrete Manual.” Over 1,400 code-specific practice questions and answers and unlimited full-length, timed final exams.
The course includes:
Our online practice questions provide a framework to practice utilizing your 2018 IBC Codebook and Concrete Manual. Constantly utilizing your codebook or the approved reference material to answer test questions builds up your speed and code knowledge. Our course provides the required skills to pass your ICC KGA Kansas Standard General Building (A) Contractor exam.
Four modes of study!
- Chapter Study Mode: Covers over 1,400 ICC KGA exam practice questions & answers. (Organized as Question – Answer – Code Location)
- Flashcard Mode: Online Virtual Flashcards provide randomized access to our entire question set and are an ideal setting to practice answering exam questions. (Organized as Question – Answer – Code Location)
- Chapter Tests: Provides real-time feedback on each chapter of our study materials, enabling you to concentrate on chapters that need improvement.
- Simulated Final Exams: Simulates the taking of your ICC KGA Kansas Standard General Building Contractor exam.
- Full length (Exact number of questions as on KGA Exam)
- Timed (Exact amount of time as actual ICC KGA exam)
- Randomized (Questions are randomized, all exams are unique)
- Properly Balanced (Balanced according to the ICC Exam schedule guaranteeing a realistic ICC KGA exam simulation)
Take as many simulated final exams as you want! (These exams help you to gain the knowledge, speed, and confidence needed to pass your ICC KGA exam effortlessly)
One-year online access: Full access membership to our online study center. Experience the convenience of learning at home or in the office, saving valuable travel time to an in-person course.
THIS PROGRAM REQUIRES YOU TO HAVE A COPY OF THE 2018 (IBC) INTERNATIONAL BUILDING CODE & THE 2015 or 2021 CONCRETE MANUAL. IF YOU DO NOT POSSESS A COPY OF THESE BOOKS, PURCHASE THEM BELOW.
90 QUESTIONS – 4-HOUR TIME LIMIT – OPEN BOOK EXAM – 75%+ TO PASS
- Permits and General Regulations: (19%)
- Regulations and Job Planning
- Code Definitions and Terms
- Building Planning and Life Safety: (31%)
- Use and Occupancy and Types of Construction
- Fire and Smoke Alarms and Fire Protect Systems
- Occupancy Needs and Interior Environment
- Exiting and Means of Egress
- Structural Systems: (42%)
- Footings and Foundations
- Wall Framing and Stairs
- Roof Ceiling Construction Roof Assembly
- Building Envelope: (8%)
- Interior Finishes
- Glass and Glazing
- Exterior Finishes and Roof Coverings
Please click the following links to read/download the:
The catalog and bulletin answer most questions raised by examination candidates. Please read them carefully, as they are valuable references throughout your registration and examination process.
Take your ICC KGA Exam at the Closest Pearson|VUE Test Center
ICC exams are available at Pearson|VUE testing centers across the country.
CLICK HERE – For more information or to set up an exam with Pearson|VUE.
Download the Kansas Contractor/Trades Examination Bulletin from ICC.
About the ICC KGA Kansas Standard General Building Contractor (A) exam.
- Contact the appropriate building department for specific licensing requirements.
- Passing an ICC Kansas standard exam is NOT a license to practice and does not guarantee a license in any jurisdiction.
- To acquire a license to practice, you must apply to the specific state licensing agency or building department and meet all of their licensing requirements.
Pearson|VUE requirements/recommendations for scheduling the ICC KGA exam.
IMPORTANT: ICC has been split into different testing programs on the Pearson|VUE website. You will need to know the three-digit exam code before registering for your Contractor/Trades exam. Each testing program will require a unique username and password.
The Contractor/Trades program is also split into exams that require pre-authorization and exams that do not require pre-authorization. View the current exams that require pre-authorization OR do not require pre-authorization.
To create an account, schedule an exam, view exams, or find a test center, please go to home.pearsonvue.com/icc/license.
The ICC KGA exam is a 90-question test randomly selected from a database of thousands of potential questions. Memorizing answers is not the path to passing your exam!
If you understand how to locate exam answers in your codebook, you should be able to answer 100% of these practice questions correctly.
We teach you how to quickly navigate your codebook & pass your exam. “Master The Code, Master The Exam!“