PASS YOUR ICC EXAM OR GET YOUR MONEY BACK! Complete the course outline and take the exam. If after one-on-one coaching, you cannot pass your exam on your second attempt while using our course, you can request a full course refund.
To properly utilize our courses and qualify for a full course refund if you cannot pass your exam you must.
- Complete the entire curriculum as laid out in the “Read This First-Study Schedule.”
- Pass at least two mock final exams with a score of 80% or higher.
- Take and fail to pass the ICC exam twice while using our program.
- After your first unsuccessful attempt at passing your exam, email your test results to us so we may guide you in the areas where you are struggling.
- If you cannot pass your exam on your second attempt, send us your test results within 14 days of taking your exam. We will refund the cost of that course and remove you from the classroom.
- Codebooks are non-refundable
We will provide additional coaching and guidance toward passing your exam if you elect to remain enrolled in our course.
*Shipping charges are non-refundable.