Pass the ICC F13 National Standard Residential Building Contractor (C) Exam
Learn how to become an ICC F13 National Standard Residential Building Contractor (C) (Online and self-paced)
If your state, county, or city licensing agency requires you to pass the ICC F13 National Standards Residential Building Contractor Exam (C), complete our online ICC exam preparation course, then schedule your F13 exam through the ICC.
Your Blueprint for Success. Pass the ICC F13 Exam, Guaranteed!
Refresh your 2015 IRC codebook and Concrete Manual knowledge. Successfully prepare for your ICC F13 certification exam without leaving the comfort of your home or office. Our ICC F13 National Standard Residential Building Contractor (C) exam preparation course is your best, most affordable path to success!
Pass your ICC F13 National Standard Residential Building Contractor (C) exam. 100% money-back guarantee. We provide the study materials (excluding codebooks) required to PASS THE ICC F13 EXAM.
How To Use Our Online Study Center
STUDY our “Navigating the 2015 IRC: A Code Primer – This eManual familiarizes you with the code’s structure and function within the first 11 chapters of the 2015 IRC, “ICC International Residential Code for One and Two-Family Dwellings.”
STUDY our “Navigating the Concrete Manual: Based on the 2015 IBC and the ACI 318-14″ – This eGuide focuses specifically on how to navigate the Concrete Manual.
PRACTICE answering realistic exam questions using the methods explained in our “Navigating the 2015 IRC” and “Navigating the Concrete Manual.” Over 900 code-specific practice questions, answers, and unlimited full-length, timed final exams.
The course includes:
Access eManuals, Study Questions, and Simulated Exams From Any Device With Internet Access!
Our online practice questions provide you with a framework to practice utilizing your 2015 IRC Codebook and the Concrete Manual. The process of constantly utilizing your codebook to answer test questions builds up your speed and code knowledge. Our course provides you with the required skill set to easily pass your ICC F13 National Standard Residential Building Contractor exam.
Four modes of practice!
- Chapter Study Mode: Covers over 900 ICC F13 exam practice questions & answers. (Organized as Question – Answer – Code Location)
- Flashcard Mode: Online Virtual Flashcards provide randomized access to our entire question set and are an ideal setting to practice answering exam questions. (Organized as Question – Answer – Code Location)
- Chapter Tests: Provides real-time feedback on each chapter of our study materials, enabling you to concentrate on chapters that need improvement.
- Simulated Final Exams: Simulates the taking of your ICC F13 National Standard Residential Building Contractor exam.
- Full length (Exact number of questions as on F13 Exam)
- Timed (Exact amount of time as actual ICC F13 exam)
- Randomized (Questions are randomized, all exams are unique)
- Properly Balanced (Balanced according to the ICC Exam schedule guaranteeing a realistic ICC F13 exam simulation)
Take as many simulated final exams as you want! (These exams help you gain the knowledge, speed, and confidence needed to pass your ICC F13 exam effortlessly.)
One-year online access: Full access membership to our online study center. Experience the convenience of learning at home or in the office, saving valuable travel time to an in-person course.
THIS PROGRAM REQUIRES YOU TO HAVE A COPY OF THE 2015 (IRC) INTERNATIONAL RESIDENTIAL CODE AND A COPY OF THE CONCRETE MANUAL. IF YOU DO NOT POSSESS THESE MANUALS, PURCHASE THEM BELOW.
80 Questions – 4 Hr Time Limit – Open Book Exam – 70%+ To Pass
- Administration: 9%
- Building Planning: 10%
- Plan Reading: 13%
- Life Safety: 5%
- Exterior Walls: 3%
- Roof Assemblies and Rooftop Structures: 8%
- Soils and Foundations: 10%
- Concrete: 3%
- Masonry: 8%
- Wood: 22%
- Glass and Glazing: 3%
- Gypsum Board and Plaster: 3%
- Special Construction: 1%
- Energy Efficiency: 3%
Please click the following link to read/download the ICC Candidate Information Bulletin.
This bulletin answers most questions raised by examination candidates. Please read it carefully. You will find it a useful reference throughout your registration and examination process.
Take your ICC F13 exam at the closest Pearson|VUE test center.
ICC exams are available at Pearson | Vue testing centers across the country.
CLICK HERE – For more information or to set up an exam with Pearson | Vue.
About the ICC F13 National Standard Residential Building Contractor (C) exam.
- Contact the appropriate building department for specific licensing requirements.
- Passing an ICC national standard exam is NOT a license to practice and does not guarantee a license in any jurisdiction.
- To acquire a license to practice, you must apply to the specific state licensing agency or building department and meet all of their licensing requirements.
Pearson|VUE Requirements / Recommendations for scheduling the F13 Exam.
IMPORTANT: ICC has been split into different testing programs on our website. You will need to know the three-digit exam code before registering for your Contractor/Trades exam. Each testing program will require a unique username and password.
The Contractor/Trades program is also split into exams that require pre-authorization and exams that do not require pre-authorization. View the current exams that require pre-authorization or do not require pre-authorization.
To create an account, schedule an exam, view exams, or find a test center, please go to home.pearsonvue.com/icc/license.
- If you answer sixteen or more of these free ICC F13 practice questions correctly, you are in pretty good shape.
- However, if you miss four or more questions, get this course, you are in danger of failing your ICC F13 exam.