2015 ICC B5 Building Inspector Exam Course! (B1 + B2 Exam)
Become a Certified ICC B5 Building Inspector!
Complete our self-paced 2015 B1 Residential Building Inspector training course, then take the actual ICC exam online via ICC PRONTO.
Complete our self-paced 2015 B2 Commercial Building Inspector training course and schedule an additional test date.
B5 Building Inspector Combination Package Includes eManuals, FastTabs, QuickCards, and Online Practice Exams.
This designation is typically the Gateway certification required for employment with most city or county building departments. If you are unsure of which ICC designations to peruse, we recommend that you start here.
The ICC grants you Automatic Combination Designations once you pass all exams and prerequisites on your myICC account.
The ICC will track your progress as you test and detect your exam and prerequisite achievements and automatically grant you the combination you qualify for.
ICC B5 Combination Building Inspectors can inspect the Structure of both Residential and Commercial Building Projects.
YOUR ROADMAP TO SUCCESS. PASS THE ICC B1 EXAM, GUARANTEED!
Refresh your 2015 IRC code knowledge, successfully pass your 2015 ICC B1 Residential Building Inspector Exam. Our comprehensive interactive Residential Building Inspector exam preparation program is your best, most affordable path to guarantee ICC certification!
Get your 2015 ICC B1 Residential Building Inspector Certification. We provide you with the study materials required to PASS THE ICC B1 EXAM. Our 100% money-back guarantee backs this course.
STUDY our “Navigating the 2015 IRC: A Code Primer – For ICC B1 Residential Building Inspectors”. This eManual familiarizes you with the structure and function of the code contained within the first 11 chapters of the 2015 IRC. ICC International Residential Code for One and Two-Family Dwellings.
PRACTICE utilizing our “Online Study Center,” providing over 400 practice questions. Study-specific questions and answers and take timed simulated practice exams.
The course includes
eMANUAL – NAVIGATING THE 2015 IRC – A Code Primer – For the ICC B1 Residential Building Inspector Exam
Our “NAVIGATING THE 2015 IRC” eManual helps students review the (IRC) International Residential Code. This eManual focuses specifically on the relationship of the IRC to the B1 Certification Exam. When you master the code, you master the Exam!
This eManual is the starting point for the TLC Certification Training Program. Designed specifically for the ICC B1 Residential Building Inspector exam. It will familiarize you with the use, layout, and content of the first eleven chapters of the 2015 IRC. The eManual also provides a comprehensive review of study questions similar to those found on the ICC B1 Exam.
- The purpose and layout of the code
- How to navigate the IRC
- Code reference exercises, speed drills
- Exam Breakdown
- Using the Table of Contents
- Breaking down questions by subject (Chapters 1-11)
- Keyword Identification, how to Identify the subject of a question for easy reference.
- How to search for a code article by referencing the INDEX
- Code reference example questions with in-depth solutions.
You are allowed by ICC to use the 2015 IRC codebook when taking your B1 Exam!
YOUR ROADMAP TO SUCCESS. PASS THE ICC B2 EXAM, GUARANTEED!
Refresh your 2015 IBC and ACI 318R-14 code knowledge, successfully pass your 2015 ICC B2 Commercial Building Inspector Exam. Our comprehensive interactive Commercial Building Inspector exam preparation program is your best, most affordable path to guarantee ICC B2 certification!
Get your ICC B2 Commercial Building Inspector Certification. We provide you with the study materials required to PASS THE 2015 ICC B2 EXAM. Our 100% money-back guarantee backs this course.
STUDY our “Navigating the 2015 IBC: A Code Primer – For ICC B2 Commercial Building Inspectors”. This eManual will familiarize you with the code’s structure within the 35 chapters of the 2015 IBC. ICC International Building Code.
STUDY our “Navigating the ACI 318R-14: Building Code Requirements“. This eManual provides an introduction to ACI 318R.
PRACTICE utilizing our “Online Study Center,” providing over 1000 practice questions. Study-specific questions and answers and take timed simulated practice exams.
The course includes
- eManual (Navigating the 2015 IBC. A Code Primer – For ICC B2 Commercial Building Inspector exam)
- eManual (Navigating the ACI 318R-14. A Code Primer)
- Printable Worksheets (Companion to eManuals)
- FastTabs (Tab your 2015 IBC codebook)
- TLCTabs (Tab your ACI 318R-14 codebook)
- QuickCard. (Quick code lookup cheatsheets)
- Online Study Center (Practice looking up answers in your codebook, Take full length simulated exams).
2015 IRC SOFTCOVER
You must have a copy of the 2015 IRC to use this program!
Pass the ICC B1, M1, P1, and E1 Exam. The ICC Inspector Certification exam is an open book test.
You must possess a copy of the 2105 IRC when taking your ICC B1, M1, P1, and E1 Residential Inspector Exams.
The 2015 IRC is a REQUIRED CODEBOOK for 2015, B1, M1, P1, and E1 Residential Building Inspector Exams.
This comprehensive code compiles all building, plumbing, mechanical, fuel gas and electrical requirements for non-commercial one- and two-family dwellings in one convenient code. The regulations cover dwellings and townhouses up to three stories.
The 2015 IRC® contains many important changes including:
- Common walls separating townhouses must now be rated for 2 hours when an automatic fire sprinkler system is not installed.
- Remodeling of an existing basement does not trigger the emergency escape and rescue opening requirements unless a new bedroom is created.
- Ramps that do not serve the required egress door are now permitted to have a slope not greater than 1 unit vertical in 8 units horizontal.
- Carbon monoxide alarms now require connection to the house wiring system with battery backup. A carbon monoxide alarm is required in bedrooms when there is a fuel-
- fired appliance in the bedroom or adjoining bathroom.
- Revised lumber capacities have changed the span lengths for floor joists, ceiling joists, and rafters in the prescriptive tables of the IRC.
- New sections and tables provide prescriptive methods for posts, beams, joists, and connections in deck construction.
- The girder and header span tables of Chapter 5 have been moved into Chapter 6. Multi-ply and single header tables are combined. A new section describing rim board headers is added.
2015 IBC SOFTCOVER
You are allowed to use the 2015 IBC (International Building Code) while taking your ICC B2 Commercial Building Inspector exam.
The B2 Commercial Building Inspector exam is a 3.5-hour open-book test.
You must possess a copy of the 2015 IBC to use this program properly!
The 2015 IBC is a REQUIRED CODEBOOK for 2015 B2 Commercial Building Inspector Exam.
The scope of the International Building Code® (IBC®) includes all buildings except detached one- and two-family dwellings and townhouses up to three stories.
- An automatic sprinkler system is required within a building when the roof is used for A-2 assembly occupancy with an occupant load exceeding 100 or for other assembly uses exceeding 300.
- Carbon monoxide alarm provisions have been relocated, reformatted and revised.
- More detailed scoping requirements for recreational facilities are included within the new Section 1110.
- A modification allows egress through an elevator lobby when access to at least one exit is available without passing through the lobby.
- Group E occupancies and emergency responder facilities located in ‘tornado alley’ are required to have storm shelters. Storm shelters provided for other occupancies and in other areas of the country are voluntary. However, all storm shelter must comply with ICC 500.
- A definition for Cross-Laminated Timber (CLT) was added to Chapter 2, and the ANSI/APA PRG 320-2011 product manufacturing standard is referenced in Chapter 23 and added to Chapter 35.
- New code sections were added covering rooftop mounted photovoltaic solar panels.
- Vegetative roof” is defined in Section 202 to be consistent with the definition in the IgCC™ and ASTM D1079. A reference to ASTM E 2397 was added for determining soil loads on vegetative roofs.
- Chapter 34 on existing buildings has been deleted and a reference to the IEBC replaces the chapter. All provisions previously in Chapter 34 may be found in the IEBC.
ISBN 10: 1609834682
ISBN 13: 9781609834685
ACI 318-14 SOFTCOVER
Pass the 2018 ICC B2 Exam! The ICC Commercial Building Inspector exam is a 3.5-hour open-book test.
You are allowed to reference the ACI 318R-14 Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete codebook when taking your B2 Commercial Building Inspector exam.
You must possess a copy of the ACI 318R-14 to use this program properly!
ACI 318-14 is a Required Codebook for the ICC, B2 Commercial Building Inspector Exam.
ACI 318-14: Building Code Requirements for Reinforced Concrete and Commentary. ACI 318-14 is completely reorganized for greater ease of use
The “Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete” (“Code”) provides minimum requirements for the materials, design, and detailing of structural concrete buildings and, where applicable, nonbuilding structures.
This Code addresses structural systems, members, and connections, including cast-in-place, precast, plain, non-prestressed, prestressed, and composite construction. Among the subjects covered are, design and construction for strength, serviceability, and durability; load combinations, load factors, and strength reduction factors; structural analysis methods; deflection limits; mechanical and adhesive anchoring to concrete; development and splicing of reinforcement; construction document information; field inspection and testing; and methods to evaluate the strength of existing structures.
“Building Code Requirements for Concrete Thin Shells” (ACI 318.2) is adopted by reference in this Code.
The Code user will find that ACI 318-14 has been substantially reorganized and reformatted from previous editions. The principal objectives of this reorganization are to present all design and detailing requirements for structural systems or for individual members in chapters devoted to those individual subjects and to arrange the chapters in a manner that generally follows the process and chronology of design and construction. Information and procedures that are common to the design of members are located in utility chapters.
The quality and testing of materials used in construction are covered by reference to the appropriate ASTM standard specifications. Welding of reinforcement is covered by reference to the appropriate American Welding Society (AWS) standard.
Uses of the Code include adoption by reference in general building code, and earlier editions have been widely used in this manner. The Code is written in a format that allows such reference without change to its language. Therefore, background details or suggestions for carrying out the requirements or intent of the Code provisions cannot be included within the Code itself. Commentary is provided for this purpose. Some of the considerations of the committee in developing the Code are discussed within the Commentary, with emphasis given to the explanation of new or revised provisions.
Much of the research data referenced in preparing the Code is cited for the user desiring to study individual questions in greater detail. Other documents that provide suggestions for carrying out the requirements of the Code are also cited. Technical changes from ACI 318-11 to ACI 318-14 are outlined in the May 2014 issue of Concrete International. Transition keys showing how the code was reorganized are provided on the ACI website on the 318 Resource Page under Topics in Concrete.