— 2014 ICC E2 Commercial Electrical Inspector Certification Course!
Pass the E2 Commercial Electrical Inspector certification exam!
Complete our self-paced E2 Commercial Electrical Inspector Training Course then take your actual ICC exam online via ICC PRONTO. Rapidly become ICC certified without ever having to leave the comfort of your home or office.
Refresh your code knowledge and successfully pass your E2 Certified Electrical Inspector Exam. Our comprehensive interactive Electrical Inspector exam preparation program is your best and most affordable path to ensure ICC certification!
Many Building inspectors additionally use ICC E2 Commercial Electrical Certification as a crucial part of their Inspector Certification portfolio.
Add to cart
ICC E2 Course Breakdown
HOW TO USE THE 2014 NEC (for the ICC E2 Commercial Electrical inspector Exam)
Designed specifically for the E2 Commercial Electrical Inspector exam, this manual will familiarize you with the use, layout, and content chapters 1 through 10 of the 2014 NEC. The manual also provides a comprehensive review of study questions similar to those found on the ICC E2 Exam.
- The purpose and layout of the code
- How to navigate the NEC
- Code reference exercises, speed drills
- Exam Breakdown
- Using the Table of Contents
- Breaking down questions by subject (Chapters 1-9)
- Keyword Identification, how to Identify the subject of a question for easy reference.
- How to search for a code article by referencing the INDEX
- Code reference example questions with in-depth solutions.
FAST-TABS for the 2014 NEC: Navigate the NEC quickly and efficiently. A must-have for NEC users Fast-Tabs dramatically lower time spent searching through the codebook. You are permitted to use a tabbed codebook when taking the E2 Exam.
QUICK-CARDs for the 2014 NEC: This 6-page laminated card instantly provides most of the 2014 National Electrical Code essentials you need to reference, at the tip of your fingers.
Neutral & Grounded Conductors ● Branch Circuits Feeders Service Conductors ● Protection against Physical Damage ● Working Space Clearances ● Grounding & Bonding ● Overhead Installations ● Underground Installations ● Conductors General Wiring ● Dwelling Unit Receptacle Outlets ● Dwelling Unit Receptacle Outlet Locations.
Quick Card – Electrical Wiring: This 6-page laminated card provides the tables and formulas, Wiring Methods and Materials you need, based on the 2014 NEC
General Requirements for all Wiring – Sizes & Clearances ● General Requirements for over 1000 Volts, Nominal ● Conductors for General Wiring – Sizes & Types ● Conductors for General Wiring – Ampacities ● Conductors for General Wiring – Construction Specifications ● Types of Cables ● Cabinets, Cutout Boxes & Meter Socket Enclosures ● Conductors in Outlet, Device & Junction Boxes & Conduit Bodies ● Cable Trays.
Quick Card – Solar Photovoltaic Systems 2014 NEC: This 6-page laminated card provides all the essentials in Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Systems that is needed on a daily basis by electrician and PV installers. based on the 2014 NEC
Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Systems – General Requirements & Identification ● Circuit Requirements ● Maximum Voltage, Circuit Sizing & Current ● Circuit Requirements – Overcurrent Protection ● Circuit Requirements – Stand-Alone Systems ● Circuit Requirements – Arc-Fault Circuit & Rapid Shutdown ● Disconnecting Means ● Buildings & Other Structures ● Disconnecting Means – Disconnection of Photovoltaic Equipment ● Wiring Methods ● Grounding ● Marking/Identification
ONLINE STUDY CENTER
Study exam questions and take a simulated ICC Electrical Inspector practice exam from any device with internet access.
- All practice questions (For E2 Electrical Inspector Training Course)
- Virtual flashcards,
- Chapter tests,
- Simulated final exams. (80 Questions, 3.5 Hour Time Limit, 75%+ to pass)
- Missed question reports – Practice reviews provide feedback on problems you answer incorrectly.
- All students receive 1-year membership in our online study center.
THIS PROGRAM REQUIRES YOU TO HAVE A COPY OF, 2014 (NEC) NATIONAL ELECTRICAL CODE. IF YOU DO NOT POSSESS A COPY OF THIS CODEBOOK, YOU SHOULD ACQUIRE ONE IMMEDIATELY.
ICC E2 Exam Content
E2 EXAM: 80 QUESTIONS – 3.5 HOUR TIME LIMIT – OPEN BOOK EXAM – 75%+ TO PASS
General Requirements – 10%
- Project Administration and Legal 3%
- Public Information 2%
- Conductors 5%
Services – 17%
- Service Size, Rating, and Installations 8%
- Service and Feeder Grounding and Bonding 9%
Branch Circuit and Feeder Requirements – 19%
- Branch Circuit and Feeder Installation 5%
- Branch Circuit and Feeder Calculations 4%
- Branch Circuit Ratings and Overcurrent Protection 5%
- Equipment Grounding and Bonding 5%
Wiring Methods and Distribution Systems – 19%
- Branch Circuit Required Outlets 3%
- Boxes, Enclosures, and Conduit Bodies 5%
- Panelboards and Switchboards 6%
- Raceways, Cables, and Bus Ducts 3%
- Flexible Cords and Fixture Wires 2%
General Use Equipment – 12%
- Switches, Receptacles, and Light Fixtures 3%
- General Use Equipment and Other Appliances 3%
- Motors and Controllers 3%
- Transformers, Generators, and Miscellaneous Equipment 3%
Special Occupancies – 9%
- Hazardous Locations 3%
- Health Care Facilities 2%
- Miscellaneous Other Special Occupancies 1%
- Commercial Garages, Gas Stations, and Bulk Stations 3%
Special Equipment – 7%
- Swimming Pools, Fountains, and Similar Installations 4%
- Miscellaneous Special Equipment 3%)
- Smoke and Fire Venting Control 4%)
Special Systems – 7%
- Emergency Systems 2%
- Signaling Systems 2%
- Fire Alarm Systems 2%
- Communications Systems 1%
RESPONSIBILITY: The duties of an E2 Certified Electrical Inspector include the following.
- Perform inspections of the installation or alteration of electrical systems indoors and outdoors including services ● conductors ● equipment ● components ● fixtures ● appliances ● devices ● and electrical appurtenances for all types of buildings and structures, both commercial and industrial, with no limit as to voltage or amperage.
Codebook - 2014 NEC
2014 NEC SOFTCOVER
For the ICC E1 Residential or ICC E2 Commercial Electrical Inspector exam.
The ICC E1 & E2 electrical Certification exams are open book code tests.
You must possess a copy of the 2014 NEC when taking the ICC E1 or E2 Electrical Inspector exam.
$129.95Add to cart
The 2014 NEC is a REQUIRED CODEBOOK for anyone taking the 2014 E2 Commercial Electrical Inspectors exam.
The 2014 National Electrical Code contains hundreds of significant revisions encompassing new technology and improved safety for electrical personnel and consumers. Revisions in the 2014 NEC impact residential, commercial, and industrial installations. Stay current and update today! (Softbound, 910 pp., 2014)
Major changes in the 2014 NEC include:
expanded AFCI and GFCI protection in homes; new methods to distribute low voltage power; new practices to ensure the safety of photovoltaic electrical systems; plus electrical worker safety, sustainable energy systems, and more!
First-time articles introduce new coverage in growth areas:
- Low Voltage Direct Current Distribution Systems (Article 393)
- Modular Data Centers (Article 646)
- Fire Resistive Cable Systems (Article 728)
- Energy Management Systems (Article 750)