Pass the 2014 ICC E2 Commercial Electrical Inspector Exam!
Learn how to become an ICC E2 Commercial Electrical Inspector. (Online and self-paced)
Complete our 2014 ICC E2 Commercial Electrical Inspector exam preparation course, Enhance your career as a certified E2 Electrical Inspector.
Out of stock
Your Blueprint For Success. You Can Pass the ICC E2 Exam. We Guarantee it!
Refresh your NEC code knowledge, successfully pass your 2014 ICC E2 Commercial Electrical Inspector Exam in the comfort of your home or office. Our comprehensive interactive Electrical Inspector exam preparation program is your best, most affordable path to guarantee ICC certification!
Get your ICC E2 Commercial Electrical Inspector Certification. We provide you with the study materials required to PASS THE ICC E2 EXAM. Our money-back guarantee backs this course.
How To Use Our Online Exam Center
STUDY our “Navigating the 2014 NEC: A Code Primer – For the ICC E2 Commercial Electrical Inspector Exam“. This eManual will familiarize you with the code’s structure within the nine chapters of the NEC. National Electrical Code Code.
PRACTICE utilizing our “Online Study Center,” providing over 600 practice questions. Study-specific questions and answers and take timed simulated practice exams.
The course includes
- eManual (Navigating the 2014 NEC. A Code Primer – For the ICC E2 Commercial Electrical Inspector exam)
- Printable Worksheets (Companion to eManual)
- Online Study Center (Practice looking up answers in your codebook, Take full-length simulated exams).
eMANUAL – NAVIGATING THE 2014 IRC: A Code Primer – For the ICC E2 Commercial Electrical Inspector Exam.
Our “NAVIGATING THE 2014 NEC” eManual helps students review the (NEC) National Electrical Code. The eManual focuses specifically on the relationship of the 2014 NEC to the E2 Certification Exam. When you master the code, you master the exam!
This eManual covers the use, layout, and content of the nine chapters of the 2014 NEC. This eManual is the starting point for the TLC Certification Training Program.
They are designed specifically for the 2014 E2 Commercial Electrical Inspector course. This eManual familiarizes you with the use, layout, and content of the nine chapters of the 2014 NEC. The eManual also provides a comprehensive review of study questions similar to those found on the ICC E2 Exam.
- The purpose and layout of the code
- How to navigate the NEC
- Code reference exercises, speed drills
- Exam Breakdown
- Using the Table of Contents
- Breaking down questions by subject (Chapters 1-9)
- Keyword Identification, how to identify the subject of a question for easy reference.
- How to search for a code article by referencing the INDEX
- Code reference example questions with in-depth solutions.
ICC allows the use of your 2014 NEC codebook when taking the E2 exam!
Online Study Center for E2 Exam – Study Questions and Practice Exams
Access eManuals, Study Questions, and Simulated Exams From Any Device With Internet Access!
Access eManuals, Study Questions, and Simulated Exams From Any Device With Internet Access!
Our online practice questions provide a framework to practice utilizing chapters 1-9 of your 2014 NEC codebook. Constantly utilizing your codebook to answer test questions builds up your speed and code knowledge. Our course provides you with the skill set to easily pass your E2 Electrical inspector exam.
Four modes of study!
- Chapter Study Mode: Covers over 1200 ICC E2 exam practice questions & answers. (Organized as Question – Answer – Code Location)
- Flashcard Mode: Online Virtual Flashcards provide randomized access to our entire question set and are an ideal setting to practice answering exam questions. (Organized as Question – Answer – Code Location)
- Chapter Tests: Provide real-time feedback on each chapter of our study materials, enabling you to concentrate on chapters that need improvement.
- Simulated Final Exams: Simulates the taking of your ICC E2 Electrical inspector exam.
- Full length (Exact number of questions as on E2 Exam)
- Timed (Exact amount of time as actual ICC E2 exam)
- Randomized (Questions are randomized, all exams are unique)
- Properly Balanced (Balanced according to the ICC Exam schedule guaranteeing a realistic E2 exam simulation)
Take as many simulated final exams as you want! (These exams help you to gain the knowledge, speed, and confidence needed to pass your ICC E2 exam effortlessly)
ONE-YEAR ONLINE ACCESS: 1-year full access membership to our Online Study Center. Conveniently study in your home or office without wasting valuable time traveling to distant ICC classes. Our program is a reliable and affordable way to pass your E2 Commercial Electrical Inspector Exam at home online.
THIS PROGRAM REQUIRES YOU TO HAVE A COPY OF THE 2014 (NEC). IF YOU DO NOT OWN A COPY OF THIS CODEBOOK, PURCHASE ONE IMMEDIATELY.
How many questions are there in the actual 2015 ICC E2 Exam?
Answer: There are 80 code questions sourced from the 2014 NEC.
How much time are you allowed to complete the E2 exam?
Answer: You have no more than three hours and thirty minutes (Average, less than two minutes per question) to complete the E2 exam.
What am I allowed as reference materials when taking my E2 Exam?
Answer: You are allowed the 2014 NEC. Exam questions come from this codebook.
What percentage of questions do I need to get right to pass the E2 exam?
Answer: You must get 60 or more questions correct (75%) to pass the E2 exam.
Question: What type of questions will I be asked on my 2015 E2 exam?
Answer: The ICC E2 exam is a multiple-choice exam. Each question has four potential answers, with one answer being the most accurate or correct solution to the question. Specific question makeup is as follows:
- General Requirements – (10%)
- Project Administration and Legal 3%
- Public Information 2%
- Conductors 5%
- Services – (17%)
- Service Size, Rating, and Installations 8%
- Service and Feeder Grounding and Bonding 9%
- Branch Circuit and Feeder Requirements – (19%)
- Branch Circuit and Feeder Installation 5%
- Branch Circuit and Feeder Calculations 4%
- Branch Circuit Ratings and Overcurrent Protection 5%
- Equipment Grounding and Bonding 5%
- Wiring Methods and Distribution Systems – (19%)
- Branch Circuit Required Outlets 3%
- Boxes, Enclosures, and Conduit Bodies 5%
- Panelboards and Switchboards 6%
- Raceways, Cables, and Bus Ducts 3%
- Flexible Cords and Fixture Wires 2%
- General Use Equipment – (12%)
- Switches, Receptacles, and Light Fixtures 3%
- General Use Equipment and Other Appliances 3%
- Motors and Controllers 3%
- Transformers, Generators, and Miscellaneous Equipment 3%
- Special Occupancies – (9%)
- Hazardous Locations 3%
- Health Care Facilities 2%
- Miscellaneous Other Special Occupancies 1%
- Commercial Garages, Gas Stations, and Bulk Stations 3%
- Special Equipment – (7%)
- Swimming Pools, Fountains, and Similar Installations 4%
- Miscellaneous Special Equipment 3%)
- Smoke and Fire Venting Control 4%)
- Special Systems – (7%)
- Emergency Systems 2%
- Signaling Systems 2%
- Fire Alarm Systems 2%
- Communications Systems 1%
Take Your ICC B2 Exam With ICC PRONTO or Take Your Test at the Closest Pearson|VUE Test Center
ICC PRONTO provides an at-home option for taking your ICC exams 24/7.
CLICK HERE – For more information or to log into the ICC – PRONTO portal.
ICC Inspector exams are also available in person at Pearson|Vue testing centers across the country.
CLICK HERE – For more information or to set up an exam with Pearson|Vue.
Pricing for each exam is the same regardless if you choose Pearson|Vue or ICC PRONTO to administer your final exam.
PRONTO REQUIREMENTS / RECOMMENDATIONS FOR TAKING THE E2 EXAM
TEST-TAKING – Room: Where you take your final ICC exam.
- Requirement: Only one person is allowed in the room; if someone else enters while you are testing, the Proctor will automatically eject you from the exam.
- Recommendations: The room should be in a quiet place with a door that can remain shut. Again, make sure you are alone, comfortable, and fully prepared to stay in full view of the webcam for the duration of your exam.
Bathroom Breaks: You may take up to a 5-minute bathroom break at any time during the exam.
- Requirement: If a break exceeds the 5-minute mark, the Proctor will terminate the exam. The time clock continues to count down during any breaks. Additionally, a new desk scan is required before you are allowed to continue taking the exam.
- Recommendations: Bathroom breaks waste your time. Be sure to take care of your business before your exam begins.
YOUR COMPUTER: You may use any PC or Laptop if it has a webcam, speakers, and a microphone
- Requirement: Your computer must be connected to the internet. If using a laptop, use it as a stand-alone computer. Do not plug it into a docking station with monitors attached.
Required Operating System:
- Windows XP – Windows 10
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.13 (High Sierra)
Internet Connection: You must have a stable internet connection
- Requirement: minimum speed of 2MB, upload, and download.
- Recommendations: While you can use WiFi, we highly recommend using wired high-speed internet access as WiFi may not be stable.
Browser (with pop-up blocker disabled):
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
ProctorU Technical Support
- Call: 1-855-772-8678, Option 1
- Before connection time, you can submit a support ticket
- During connection time, live chat support will be available.
2014 NEC SOFTCOVER
Available on backorder
The 2014 National Electrical Code contains hundreds of significant revisions encompassing new technology and improved electrical personnel and consumers’ safety. Revisions in the 2014 NEC impact residential, commercial, and industrial installations. Stay current and update today! (Softbound, 910 pp., 2014)
Major changes in the 2014 NEC include:
expanded AFCI and GFCI protection in homes; new methods to distribute low voltage power; new practices to ensure the safety of photovoltaic electrical systems; plus electrical worker safety, sustainable energy systems, and more!
First-time articles introduce new coverage in growth areas:
- Low Voltage Direct Current Distribution Systems (Article 393)
- Modular Data Centers (Article 646)
- Fire Resistive Cable Systems (Article 728)
- Energy Management Systems (Article 750)
The ICC E2 exam is an 80-question test randomly selected from a database of thousands of potential questions. Memorizing answers is not the path to passing your exam!
If you understand how to break down exam questions and locate exam answers in your codebook, you should be able to answer 100% of these practice questions correctly.
We teach you how to quickly navigate your codebook & pass your exam. “Master The Code, Master The Exam!“
Use the 2014 (NEC) National Electrical Code to solve these ICC E2 certification exam practice questions.