2015 ICC E5 Electrical Inspector Combination Exam Course!
Become a Certified ICC E5 Electrical Inspector
Complete our self-paced 2015 E1 Residential Electrical Inspector training course, then take the actual ICC exam online via ICC PRONTO.
Complete our self-paced 2014 E2 Commercial Electrical Inspector training course and schedule an additional test date.
E5 Electrical Inspector Combination Package Includes eManuals, FastTabs, QuickCards, and Online Practice Exams.
Demonstrate your mastery of the code and become ICC E5 Electrical Combination Inspector certified. Achieving an ICC E5 Combination Designation through passing your ICC E1 and E2 Exams demonstrates your proficiency and flexibility in diverse building safety disciplines and opens many doors to a broad array of job opportunities.
The ICC grants you Automatic Combination Designations once you pass all exams and prerequisites on your myICC account.
The ICC will track your progress as you test and detect your exam and prerequisite achievements and automatically grant you the combination you qualify for.
Note: Some materials provided with our ICC Combination Inspector courses apply to multiple exams. In the cases where study materials are duplicated, you will receive one copy of that material.
For example, you will use the 2014 NEC Codebook for both the E1 and E2 exams. Thus we will supply 1 package of NEC Fast-Tabs for your codebook vs. 2 sets of duplicate tabs. This also applies to Quick-Cards.
YOUR ROADMAP TO SUCCESS. PASS THE 2015 ICC E1 EXAM, GUARANTEED!
Refresh your 2015 IRC and 2014 NEC code knowledge, successfully pass your 2015 ICC E1 Residential Electrical Inspector Exam. Our comprehensive interactive Residential Electrical Inspector exam preparation program is your best, most affordable path to guarantee ICC certification!
We provide the study materials required to PASS THE ICC E1 EXAM. Our 100% money-back guarantee backs this course.
STUDY our “Navigating the 2015 IRC: A Code Primer – For ICC E1 Residential Electrical Inspectors”. This eManual familiarizes you with the code’s structure and function within chapters 1-2 and 34-43 of the 2015 IRC. ICC International Residential Code for One and Two-Family Dwellings.
STUDY our “Navigating the 2014 NEC: A Code Primer – For ICC E1 Residential, Electrical Inspectors”. This eManual will familiarize you with the code’s structure within the nine chapters of the NEC. National Electrical Code Code.
PRACTICE utilizing our “Online Study Center,” providing over 500 practice questions. Study-specific questions and answers and take timed simulated practice exams.
The course includes
- eManual (Navigating the 2015 IRC. A Code Primer – For the ICC E1 Residential Electrical Inspector exam)
- eManual (Navigating the 2014 NEC. A Code Primer – For the ICC E1 Residential Electrical Inspector exam)
- Printable Worksheets (Companion to eManuals)
- FastTabs (Tab your 2015 IRC codebook)
- FastTabs (Tab your 2014 NEC codebook)
- QuickCards. (Two QuickCard code lookup cheat-sheets)
- Online Study Center (Practice looking up answers in your codebook, Take full length simulated exams).
eMANUAL – NAVIGATING THE 2015 IRC – A Code Primer – For the ICC E1 Residential Electrical Inspector Exam
Our “NAVIGATING THE 2015 IRC” eManual helps students review the (IRC) International Residential Code. This eManual focuses specifically on the relationship of the IRC to the E1 Certification Exam. When you master the code, you master the Exam!
This eManual is designed specifically for the E1 Residential Electrical Inspector Exam. The eManual familiarizes you with the use, layout, and content of the first 2 chapters & chapters 34-43 of the 2015 IRC. The eManual also provides a comprehensive review of study questions similar to those found on the ICC E1 Exam.
- The purpose and layout of the code
- How to navigate the IRC
- Code reference exercises, speed drills
- Exam Breakdown
- Using the Table of Contents
- Breaking down questions by subject (Chapters 1-2 & 34-43)
- Keyword Identification, how to Identify the subject of a question for easy reference.
- How to search for a code article by referencing the INDEX
- Code reference example questions with in-depth solutions.
You are allowed by ICC to use the 2015 IRC codebook when taking your E1 Exam!
eMANUAL – NAVIGATING THE 2014 NEC – A Code Primer – For the ICC E1 Residential Electrical Inspector Exam
Our “NAVIGATING THE 2014 NEC” eManual helps students review the (NEC) National Electrical Code. The eManual focuses specifically on the relationship of the NEC to the E1 Certification Exam. When you master the code, you master the Exam!
Designed specifically for the E1 Residential Electrical Inspector exam, this eManual will familiarize you with the use, layout, and content of chapters 1 through 9 of the 2014 NEC. The eManual also provides a comprehensive review of study questions similar to those found on the ICC E1 Exam.
YOUR ROADMAP TO SUCCESS. PASS THE ICC E2 EXAM, GUARANTEED!
Refresh your NEC code knowledge, successfully pass your 2014 ICC E2 Commercial Electrical Inspector Exam. Our comprehensive interactive Electrical Inspector exam preparation program is your best, most affordable path to guarantee ICC certification!
Get your ICC E2 Commercial Electrical Inspector Certification. We provide you with the study materials required to PASS THE ICC E2 EXAM. Our 100% money-back guarantee backs this course.
STUDY our “Navigating the 2014 NEC: A Code Primer – For the ICC E2 Commercial Electrical Inspector Exam”. This eManual will familiarize you with the structure of the code contained within the nine chapters of the NEC. National Electrical Code Code.
PRACTICE utilizing our “Online Study Center,” providing over 600 practice questions. Study-specific questions and answers and take timed simulated practice exams.
The course includes
Quick Card – Solar Photovoltaic Systems 2014 NEC: This 6-page laminated card provides all the essentials in Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Systems needed on a daily basis by electricians and PV installers. based on the 2014 NEC
Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Systems – General Requirements & Identification ● Circuit Requirements ● Maximum Voltage, Circuit Sizing & Current ● Circuit Requirements – Overcurrent Protection ● Circuit Requirements – Stand-Alone Systems ● Circuit Requirements – Arc-Fault Circuit & Rapid Shutdown ● Disconnecting Means ● Buildings & Other Structures ● Disconnecting Means – Disconnection of Photovoltaic Equipment ● Wiring Methods ● Grounding ● Marking/Identification
Quick Card – Electrical Wiring: This 6-page laminated card provides the tables and formulas, Wiring Methods, and Materials you need, based on the 2014 NEC
General Requirements for all Wiring – Sizes & Clearances ● General Requirements for over 1000 Volts, Nominal ● Conductors for General Wiring – Sizes & Types ● Conductors for General Wiring – Ampacities ● Conductors for General Wiring – Construction Specifications ● Types of Cables ● Cabinets, Cutout Boxes & Meter Socket Enclosures ● Conductors in Outlet, Device & Junction Boxes & Conduit Bodies ● Cable Trays.
You are allowed by ICC to use IRC Quick-cards if put in a three-ring binder when taking your E2 Exam.
2015 IRC SOFTCOVER
You must have a copy of the 2015 IRC to use this program!
Pass the ICC B1, M1, P1, and E1 Exam. The ICC Inspector Certification exam is an open book test.
You must possess a copy of the 2105 IRC when taking your ICC B1, M1, P1, and E1 Residential Inspector Exams.
The 2015 IRC is a REQUIRED CODEBOOK for 2015, B1, M1, P1, and E1 Residential Building Inspector Exams.
This comprehensive code compiles all building, plumbing, mechanical, fuel gas, and electrical requirements for non-commercial one- and two-family dwellings in one convenient code. The regulations cover dwellings and townhouses up to three stories.
The 2015 IRC® contains many important changes, including:
- Common walls separating townhouses must now be rated for 2 hours when an automatic fire sprinkler system is not installed.
- Remodeling an existing basement does not trigger the emergency escape and rescue opening requirements unless a new bedroom is created.
- Ramps that do not serve the required egress door are now permitted to have a slope not greater than 1 unit vertical in 8 units horizontal.
- Carbon monoxide alarms now require connection to the house wiring system with battery backup. A carbon monoxide alarm is required in bedrooms when there is a fuel-
- fired appliance in the bedroom or adjoining bathroom.
- Revised lumber capacities have changed the span lengths for floor joists, ceiling joists, and rafters in the IRC’s prescriptive tables.
- New sections and tables provide prescriptive methods for posts, beams, joists, and deck construction connections.
- The girder and header span tables of Chapter 5 have been moved into Chapter 6. Multi-ply and single header tables are combined. A new section describing rim board headers is added.
2014 NEC SOFTCOVER
For the ICC E1 Residential or ICC E2 Commercial Electrical Inspector exam.
The ICC E1 & E2 electrical Certification exams are open book code tests.
You must possess a copy of the 2014 NEC when taking the ICC E1 or E2 Electrical Inspector exam.
The 2014 NEC is a REQUIRED CODE-BOOK for anyone taking the 2015 E1 Commercial Electrical Inspectors exam.
The 2014 National Electrical Code contains hundreds of significant revisions encompassing new technology and improved electrical personnel and consumers’ safety. Revisions in the 2014 NEC impact residential, commercial, and industrial installations. Stay current and update today! (Softbound, 910 pp., 2014)
Major changes in the 2014 NEC include:
expanded AFCI and GFCI protection in homes; new methods to distribute low voltage power; new practices to ensure the safety of photovoltaic electrical systems; plus electrical worker safety, sustainable energy systems, and more!
First-time articles introduce new coverage in growth areas:
- Low Voltage Direct Current Distribution Systems (Article 393)
- Modular Data Centers (Article 646)
- Fire Resistive Cable Systems (Article 728)
- Energy Management Systems (Article 750)