2015 ICC E5 Electrical Inspector Combination Exam Course!
Become a Certified ICC E5 Electrical Inspector
Complete our E1 Residential Electrical Inspector exam preparation course. Enhance your career as a certified ICC E1 Electrical Inspector.
Next, complete our E2 Commercial Electrical Inspector exam preparation course and add an additional ICC certification to your resume.
Once you have passed both the 2015 E1 and 2014 E2 exams, ICC automatically awards you with ICC E5 Electrical Inspector status.
Out of stock
E5 Electrical Inspector Combination Package Includes eManuals, FastTabs, QuickCards, and Online Practice Exams.
Demonstrate your mastery of the code and become ICC E5 Electrical Combination Inspector certified. Achieving an ICC E5 Combination Designation through passing your ICC E1 and E2 Exams demonstrates your proficiency and flexibility in diverse building safety disciplines and opens many doors to a broad array of job opportunities.
The ICC grants you Automatic Combination Designations once you pass all exams and prerequisites on your myICC account.
The ICC will track your progress as you test and detect your exam and prerequisite achievements and automatically grant you the combination you qualify for.
GET ICC E5 CERTIFIED – PASS YOUR E1 & E2 EXAM ONLINE WITH ICC PRONTO or TAKE YOUR TESTS AT THE CLOSEST PEARSON | VUE TEST CENTER
ICC PRONTO provides an at-home option for taking your ICC exams 24/7.
CLICK HERE – For more information or to log into the ICC – PRONTO portal.
ICC Inspector exams are also available in person at Pearson | Vue testing centers across the country.
CLICK HERE – For more information or to set up an exam with Pearson|Vue.
Pricing for each exam is the same regardless if you choose Pearson | Vue or ICC PRONTO to administer your final exam.
PRONTO REQUIREMENTS / RECOMMENDATIONS FOR TAKING THE ICC E1 & E2 EXAM
TEST-TAKING – Room: Where you take your final ICC exam.
- Requirement: Only one person is allowed in the room; if someone else enters while you are testing, the Proctor will automatically eject you from the exam.
- Recommendations: The room should be in a quiet place with a door that can remain shut. Again, make sure you are alone, comfortable, and fully prepared to stay in full view of the webcam for the duration of your exam.
Bathroom Breaks: You may take up to a 5-minute bathroom break at any time during the exam.
- Requirement: If a break exceeds the 5-minute mark, the Proctor will terminate the exam. The time clock continues to count down during any breaks. Additionally, a new desk scan is required before you are allowed to continue taking the exam.
- Recommendations: Bathroom breaks waste your time. Be sure to take care of your business before your exam begins.
YOUR COMPUTER: You may use any PC or Laptop if it has a webcam, speakers, and a microphone
- Requirement: Your computer must be connected to the internet. If using a laptop, use it as a stand-alone computer. Do not plug it into a docking station with monitors attached.
Required Operating System:
- Windows XP – Windows 10
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.13 (High Sierra)
Internet Connection: You must have a stable internet connection
- Requirement: minimum speed of 2MB, upload, and download.
- Recommendations: While you can use WiFi, we highly recommend using wired high-speed internet access as WiFi may not be stable.
Browser (with pop-up blocker disabled):
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
ProctorU Technical Support
- Call: 1-855-772-8678, Option 1
- Before connection time, you can submit a support ticket.
- During connection time, live chat support will be available.
Your Blueprint For Success. You Can Pass the ICC E1 Exam. We Guarantee it!
Refresh your 2015 IRC and 2014 NEC code knowledge, successfully pass your 2015 ICC E1 Residential Electrical Inspector Exam. Our comprehensive interactive Residential Electrical Inspector exam preparation program is your best, most affordable path to guarantee ICC certification!
Get your ICC E1 Residential Electrical Inspector Certification. We provide you with the study materials required to PASS THE ICC E1 EXAM. Our money-back guarantee backs this course.
STUDY our “Navigating the 2015 IRC: A Code Primer – For ICC E1 Residential Electrical Inspectors”. This eManual familiarizes you with the code’s structure and function within chapters 1-2 and 34-43 of the 2015 IRC. ICC International Residential Code for One and Two-Family Dwellings.
STUDY our “Navigating the 2014 NEC: A Code Primer – For ICC E1 Residential, Electrical Inspectors”. This eManual will familiarize you with the code’s structure within the nine chapters of the NEC. National Electrical Code Code.
PRACTICE utilizing our “Online Study Center,” providing over 500 practice questions. Study-specific questions and answers and take timed simulated practice exams.
The course includes
- eManual (Navigating the 2015 IRC. A Code Primer – For the ICC E1 Residential Electrical Inspector exam)
- eManual (Navigating the 2014 NEC. A Code Primer – For the ICC E1 Residential Electrical Inspector exam)
- Printable Worksheets (Companion to eManuals)
- Online Study Center (Practice looking up answers in your codebook, Take full-length simulated exams).
eMANUAL – NAVIGATING THE 2015 IRC – A Code Primer – For the ICC E1 Residential Electrical Inspector Exam
Our “NAVIGATING THE 2015 IRC” eManual helps students review the (IRC) International Residential Code. This eManual focuses specifically on the relationship of the IRC to the E1 Certification Exam. When you master the code, you master the Exam!
This eManual is designed specifically for the E1 Residential Electrical Inspector Exam. The eManual familiarizes you with the use, layout, and content of the first two chapters & chapters 34-43 of the 2015 IRC. The eManual also provides a comprehensive review of study questions similar to those found on the ICC E1 Exam.
- The purpose and layout of the code
- How to navigate the IRC
- Code reference exercises, speed drills
- Exam Breakdown
- Using the Table of Contents
- Breaking down questions by subject (Chapters 1-2 & 34-43)
- Keyword Identification, how to Identify the subject of a question for easy reference.
- How to search for a code article by referencing the INDEX
- Code reference example questions with in-depth solutions.
You are allowed by ICC to use the 2015 IRC codebook when taking your E1 Exam!
eMANUAL – NAVIGATING THE 2014 NEC – A Code Primer – For the ICC E1 Residential Electrical Inspector Exam
Our “NAVIGATING THE 2014 NEC” eManual helps students review the (NEC) National Electrical Code. The eManual focuses specifically on the relationship of the NEC to the E1 Certification Exam. When you master the code, you master the Exam!
Designed specifically for the E1 Residential Electrical Inspector exam, this eManual will familiarize you with the use, layout, and content of chapters 1 through 9 of the 2014 NEC. The eManual also provides a comprehensive review of study questions similar to those found on the ICC E1 Exam.
Your Blueprint For Success. You Can Pass the ICC E2 Exam. We Guarantee it!
Refresh your NEC code knowledge, successfully pass your 2014 ICC E2 Commercial Electrical Inspector Exam. Our comprehensive interactive Electrical Inspector exam preparation program is your best, most affordable path to guarantee ICC certification!
Get your ICC E2 Commercial Electrical Inspector Certification. We provide you with the study materials required to PASS THE ICC E2 EXAM. Our money-back guarantee backs this course.
STUDY our “Navigating the 2014 NEC: A Code Primer – For the ICC E2 Commercial Electrical Inspector Exam”. This eManual will familiarize you with the structure of the code contained within the nine chapters of the NEC. National Electrical Code Code.
PRACTICE utilizing our “Online Study Center,” providing over 600 practice questions. Study-specific questions and answers and take timed simulated practice exams.
The course includes
2015 IRC SOFTCOVER
The 2015 IRC is a REQUIRED CODEBOOK for 2015, B1, M1, P1, and E1 Residential Building Inspector Exams.
This comprehensive code compiles all building, plumbing, mechanical, fuel gas, and electrical requirements for non-commercial one- and two-family dwellings in one convenient code. The regulations cover dwellings and townhouses up to three stories.
The 2015 IRC® contains many important changes, including:
- Common walls separating townhouses must now be rated for 2 hours when an automatic fire sprinkler system is not installed.
- Remodeling an existing basement does not trigger the emergency escape and rescue opening requirements unless a new bedroom is created.
- Ramps that do not serve the required egress door are now permitted to have a slope not greater than 1 unit vertical in 8 units horizontal.
- Carbon monoxide alarms now require connection to the house wiring system with battery backup. A carbon monoxide alarm is required in bedrooms when there is a fuel-
- fired appliance in the bedroom or adjoining bathroom.
- Revised lumber capacities have changed the span lengths for floor joists, ceiling joists, and rafters in the IRC’s prescriptive tables.
- New sections and tables provide prescriptive methods for posts, beams, joists, and deck construction connections.
- The girder and header span tables of Chapter 5 have been moved into Chapter 6. Multi-ply and single header tables are combined. A new section describing rim board headers is added.
2014 NEC SOFTCOVER
Available on backorder
The 2014 NEC is a REQUIRED CODE-BOOK for anyone taking the 2015 E1 Commercial Electrical Inspectors exam.
The 2014 National Electrical Code contains hundreds of significant revisions encompassing new technology and improved electrical personnel and consumers’ safety. Revisions in the 2014 NEC impact residential, commercial, and industrial installations. Stay current and update today! (Softbound, 910 pp., 2014)
Major changes in the 2014 NEC include:
expanded AFCI and GFCI protection in homes; new methods to distribute low voltage power; new practices to ensure the safety of photovoltaic electrical systems; plus electrical worker safety, sustainable energy systems, and more!
First-time articles introduce new coverage in growth areas:
- Low Voltage Direct Current Distribution Systems (Article 393)
- Modular Data Centers (Article 646)
- Fire Resistive Cable Systems (Article 728)
- Energy Management Systems (Article 750)
Automatically earn ICC E5 certification by passing the ICC E1 Residential and E2 Commercial exams. Memorizing answers is not the path to passing your exam!
If you understand how to break down exam questions and locate exam answers in your codebook, you should be able to answer 100% of these practice questions correctly.
We teach you how to quickly navigate your codebook & pass your exam. “Master The Code, Master The Exam!“
Use the 2015 IRC & 2014 NEC CodeBooks to solve 2015 ICC E5 practice exam questions.