558 Kansas Standard Journeyman Electrician ICC Exam Prep Course
Pass The ICC 558 Kansas Standard Journeyman Electrician Exam (Online and self-paced)
Complete our online exam preparation course if your state, county, or city licensing agency requires you to pass the ICC 558 Kansas Standard Journeyman Electrician exam.
Your Blueprint for Success. Pass the ICC Kansas Master Electrician Exam, Guaranteed!
Refresh your 2014 NEC code knowledge. Successfully achieve ICC 558 certification status without leaving the comfort of your home or office. Our ICC 558 Kansas Master Electrician exam preparation course is your best, most affordable path to success!
Pass your ICC 558 Kansas Master Electrician exam. Our money-back guarantee backs this course. We provide the study materials (excluding codebooks) required to PASS THE ICC 558 EXAM.
How To Use Our Online Study Center
STUDY our “Navigating the 2014 NEC: A Code Primer – This eManual will familiarize you with the code’s structure within the nine chapters of the 2014 NEC. National Electrical Code.
PRACTICE answering realistic exam questions using the methods explained in our “Navigating the 2014 NEC”. Over 1,300 code-specific practice questions and answers and unlimited full-length, timed final exams.
The course includes:
Our “NAVIGATING THE 2014 NEC” eManual helps students review the (NEC) National Electrical Code.
When you master the code, you master your Exam!
This eManual is the starting point for the TLC Certification Training Program. It will familiarize you with the use, layout, and content of chapters 1 through 9 of the 2014 NEC.
Access eManuals, Study Questions, and Simulated Exams From Any Device With Internet Access!
Our online practice questions provide a framework to practice utilizing your 2014 NEC Codebook. Constantly utilizing your codebook to answer test questions builds up your speed and code knowledge. Our course provides the required skills to pass your ICC 558 Kansas Master Electrician exam.
Four modes of study!
- Chapter Study Mode: Covers over 1,300 ICC 558 exam practice questions & answers. (Organized as Question – Answer – Code Location)
- Flashcard Mode: Online Virtual Flashcards provide randomized access to our entire question set and are an ideal setting to practice answering exam questions. (Organized as Question – Answer – Code Location)
- Chapter Tests: Provides real-time feedback on each chapter of our study materials, enabling you to concentrate on chapters that need improvement.
- Simulated Final Exams: Simulates the taking of your ICC 558 Kansas Master Electrician exam.
- Full length (Exact number of questions as on 558 Exam)
- Timed (Exact amount of time as actual ICC 558 exam)
- Randomized (Questions are randomized, all exams are unique)
- Properly Balanced (Balanced according to the ICC Exam schedule guaranteeing a realistic ICC 558 exam simulation)
Take as many simulated final exams as you want! (These exams help you to gain the knowledge, speed, and confidence needed to pass your ICC 558 exam effortlessly)
One-year online access: Full access membership to our online study center. Experience the convenience of learning at home or in the office, saving valuable travel time to an in-person course.
THIS PROGRAM REQUIRES YOU TO HAVE A COPY OF THE 2014 (NEC) NATIONAL ELECTRICAL CODE. IF YOU DO NOT POSSESS A COPY OF THIS BOOK, PURCHASE IT BELOW.
80 QUESTIONS – 4 HOUR TIME LIMIT – OPEN BOOK EXAM – 75% + TO PASS
Kansas Contractor/Trades examinations require candidates to answer at least 75 percent of their questions correctly to pass the exam. It is important that you carefully read the relevant bulletin or contact the licensing agency for information regarding their minimum passing requirement.
- General Knowledge 6%
- Services and Service Equipment: 11%
- Feeders: 4%
- Branch Circuits and Conductors: 19%
- Wiring Methods and Materials: 26%
- Equipment and Devices: 13%
- Control Devices 4%
- Motors and Generators 6%
- Special Occupancies, Equipment, and Conditions: 11%
Please click the following links to read/download the
These bulletins answer most questions raised by examination candidates. Please read them carefully, as they are a useful reference throughout your registration and examination process.
Take your ICC 558 Exam at the Closest Pearson|VUE Test Center
ICC exams are available at Pearson|VUE testing centers across the country.
CLICK HERE – For more information or to set up an exam with Pearson|VUE.
Download the Kansas Contractor/Trades Examination Bulletin from ICC.
About the ICC 558 Kansas Standard Journeyman Electrician exam.
- Contact the appropriate building department for specific licensing requirements.
- Passing an ICC national standard exam is NOT a license to practice and does not guarantee a license in any jurisdiction.
- To acquire a license to practice, you must apply to the specific state licensing agency or building department and meet all of their licensing requirements.
Pearson|VUE requirements/recommendations for scheduling the ICC 558 exam.
IMPORTANT: ICC has been split into different testing programs on their website. You will need to know the three-digit exam code before registering for your Contractor/Trades exam. Each testing program will require a unique username and password.
The Contractor/Trades program is also split into exams that require pre-authorization and exams that do not require pre-authorization. View the current exams that require pre-authorization OR do not require pre-authorization.
To create an account, schedule an exam, view exams, or find a test center, please go to home.pearsonvue.com/icc/license.
- PASS – If you correctly answer seventeen + of these free ICC 558 practice questions, you have code skills.
- FAIL – If you miss four or more questions, order this course. We teach you how to pass your ICC 558 Exam.
- Use the 2021 IRC Codebook to solve ICC 558 practice exam questions.