Pass the ICC F11 National Standard General Building Contractor (A) Exam
Learn how to become an ICC F11 National Standard General Building Contractor (A) (Online & self-paced)
If your state, county, or city licensing agency requires you to pass the ICC F11 National Standard General Building Contractor Exam (A), Order our online ICC exam preparation course.
Your Blueprint for Success. Pass the ICC F11 Exam, Guaranteed!
Refresh your 2015 IBC (International Building Code) knowledge and familiarize yourself with the Concrete Manual, Based on either the 2015 IBC and ACI 318-14 or the 2021 IBC and ACI 318-19. Successfully prepare for your ICC F11 certification exam without leaving the comfort of your home or office. Our ICC F11 National Standard General Building Contractor (A) exam preparation course is your best, most affordable path to success!
Pass your ICC F11 National Standard General Building Contractor exam. Our money-back guarantee backs this course. We provide the study materials (excluding codebooks) required to PASS THE ICC F11 EXAM.
How To Use Our Online Study Center
STUDY our “Navigating the 2015 IBC: A Code Primer – This eManual will familiarize you with the code’s structure within the 35 chapters of the 2015 IBC. ICC International Building Code.
STUDY our “Navigating the Concrete Manual: Based on either the 2015 IBC and ACI 318-14 or the 2021 IBC and the ACI 318-19″ – These eGuides focuses specifically on how to navigate the Concrete Manual.
PRACTICE answering realistic exam questions using the methods explained in our “Navigating the 2015 IBC” and “Navigating the Concrete Manual.” Over 1,100 code-specific practice questions and answers and unlimited full-length, timed final exams.
The course includes:
Access eManuals, Study Questions, and Simulated Exams From Any Device With Internet Access!
Our online practice questions provide a framework to practice utilizing your 2015 IBC Codebook and Concrete Manual. Constantly utilizing your codebook or the approved reference material to answer test questions builds up your speed and code knowledge. Our course provides the required skills to pass your ICC F11 National Standard General Building Contractor exam.
Four modes of study!
- Chapter Study Mode: Covers over 1,100 ICC F11 exam practice questions & answers. (Organized as Question – Answer – Code Location)
- Flashcard Mode: Online Virtual Flashcards provide randomized access to our entire question set and are an ideal setting to practice answering exam questions. (Organized as Question – Answer – Code Location)
- Chapter Tests: Provides real-time feedback on each chapter of our study materials, enabling you to concentrate on chapters that need improvement.
- Simulated Final Exams: Simulates the taking of your ICC F11 National Standard General Building Contractor exam.
- Full length (Exact number of questions as F11 Exam)
- Timed (Exact amount of time as actual ICC F11 exam)
- Randomized (Questions are randomized, all exams are unique)
- Properly Balanced (Balanced according to the ICC Exam schedule guaranteeing a realistic ICC F11 exam simulation)
Take as many simulated final exams as you want! (These exams help you to gain the knowledge, speed, and confidence needed to pass your ICC F11 exam effortlessly)
One-year online access: Full access membership to our online study center. Experience the convenience of learning at home or in the office, saving valuable travel time to an in-person course.
THIS PROGRAM REQUIRES YOU TO HAVE A COPY OF THE 2015 IBC AND A COPY OF THE CONCRETE MANUAL. IF YOU DO NOT OWN THESE MANUALS, YOU CAN PURCHASE THEM BELOW.
90 QUESTIONS – 4 HOUR TIME LIMIT – OPEN BOOK EXAM – 70% + TO PASS
Administration General Regulations: (15%)
- Code Definitions and Terms
- Plan Reading
Building Planning and Life Safety: (25%)
- Use and Occupancy and Types of Construction
- Fire and Smoke Alarms and Fire Protection
- Occupancy Needs and Interior Environment
- Exiting and Means of Egress
Structural Systems: (45%)
- Site Work
- Footings and Foundations
- Wall Framing and Stairs
- Roof Ceiling Construction Roof Assembly
Building Envelope: (15%)
- Interior Finishes
- Glass and Glazing
- Exterior Finishes and Roof Coverings
Take your ICC F11 Exam at the Closest Pearson|VUE Test Center
ICC exams are available at Pearson|VUE testing centers across the country.
CLICK HERE – For more information or to set up an exam with Pearson|VUE.
About the ICC F11 National Standard General Building Contractor (A) exam.
- Contact the appropriate building department for specific licensing requirements.
- Passing an ICC national standard exam is NOT a license to practice and does not guarantee a license in any jurisdiction.
- To acquire a license to practice, you must apply to the specific state licensing agency or building department and meet all of their licensing requirements.
Pearson|VUE requirements/recommendations for scheduling the F11 exam.
IMPORTANT: ICC has been split into different testing programs on the Pearson|VUE website. You will need to know the three-digit exam code before registering for your Contractor/Trades exam. Each testing program will require a unique username and password.
The Contractor/Trades program is also split into exams that require pre-authorization and exams that do not require pre-authorization. View the current exams that require pre-authorization OR do not require pre-authorization.
To create an account, schedule an exam, view exams, or find a test center, please go to home.pearsonvue.com/icc/license.
The ICC F11 exam is a 90-question test randomly selected from a database of thousands of potential questions. Memorizing answers is not the path to passing your exam!
If you understand how to break down exam questions and locate exam answers in your codebook, you should be able to answer 100% of these practice questions correctly.
We teach you how to quickly navigate your codebook & pass your exam. “Master The Code, Master The Exam!“
Use the 2015 IBC Codebook to solve the 2015 ICC F11 practice exam questions.