Pass the ICC Philadelphia PA 211 Master Electrician Exam!
Become an ICC licensed Philadelphia 211 Master Electrician (Online and self-paced)
If you need to pass your ICC Philadelphia PA 211 Master Electrician exam, complete our online exam preparation course, then schedule your PA 211 exam through Pearson|VUE.
Your Blueprint for Success. Pass the ICC PA 211 Exam, Guaranteed!
Refresh your 2017 NEC code knowledge. Successfully achieve ICC PA 211 certification status without leaving the comfort of your home or office. Our ICC Pa 211 Master Electrician exam preparation course is your best, most affordable path to success!
Pass your ICC PA Master Electrician exam. Our money-back guarantee backs this course. We provide the study materials (excluding codebooks) required to PASS THE ICC PA 211 MASTER ELECTRICIAN EXAM.
How To Use Our Online Study Center
STUDY our “Navigating the 2017 NEC: A Code Primer – This eManual will familiarize you with the code’s structure within the nine chapters of the 2017 NEC. National Electrical Code.
PRACTICE answering realistic exam questions using the methods explained in our “Navigating the 2017 NEC”. Over 1,300 code-specific practice questions and answers and unlimited full-length, timed final exams.
The course includes:
Our online practice questions provide a framework to practice utilizing your 2017 NEC Codebook. Constantly utilizing your codebook to answer test questions builds up your speed and code knowledge. Our course provides the required skills to pass your ICC PA 211 Master Electrician exam.
Four modes of study!
- Chapter Study Mode: Covers over 1,300 ICC PA 211 exam practice questions & answers. (Organized as Question – Answer – Code Location)
- Flashcard Mode: Online Virtual Flashcards provide randomized access to our entire question set and are an ideal setting to practice answering exam questions. (Organized as Question – Answer – Code Location)
- Chapter Tests: Provides real-time feedback on each chapter of our study materials, enabling you to concentrate on chapters that need improvement.
- Simulated Final Exams: Simulates the taking of your ICC PA 211 Master Electrician exam.
- Full length (Exact number of questions as on PA 211 Exam)
- Timed (Exact amount of time as actual ICC PA 211 exam)
- Randomized (Questions are randomized, and all exams are unique)
- Properly Balanced (Balanced according to the ICC Exam schedule guaranteeing a realistic ICC PA 211 exam simulation)
Take as many simulated final exams as you want! (These exams help you to gain the knowledge, speed, and confidence needed to pass your ICC PA 211 exam effortlessly)
One-year online access: Full access membership to our online study center. Experience the convenience of learning at home or in the office, saving valuable travel time to an in-person course.
THIS PROGRAM REQUIRES YOU TO HAVE A COPY OF THE 2017 (NEC) NATIONAL ELECTRICAL CODE. IF YOU DO NOT POSSESS A COPY OF THIS BOOK, PURCHASE IT BELOW.
100 QUESTIONS – 5 HOUR TIME LIMIT – OPEN BOOK EXAM – 75% + TO PASS
- General Knowledge and Plan Reading: 12%
- Services and Service Equipment: 16%
- Feeders: 4%
- Branch Circuits and Conductors: 16%
- Wiring Methods and Materials: 19%
- Equipment and Devices: 10%
- Control Devices: 3%
- Motors and Generators: 8%
- Special Occupancies, Equipment, and Conditions: 12%
Please click the following link to read/download the: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Contractor/Trades Examination Information Bulletin
This bulletin answers most questions raised by examination candidates. Please read it carefully. You will find it a useful reference throughout your registration and examination process.
Take your ICC PA 211 Exam at the Closest Pearson|VUE Test Center
ICC exams are available at Pearson|VUE testing centers across the country.
CLICK HERE – For more information or to set up an exam with Pearson|VUE.
About the ICC PA 211 Standard Master Electrician exam.
- Contact the appropriate building department for specific licensing requirements.
- Passing an ICC national standard exam is NOT a license to practice and does not guarantee a license in any jurisdiction.
- To acquire a license to practice, you must apply to the specific state licensing agency or building department and meet their licensing requirements.
Pearson|VUE requirements/recommendations for scheduling the PA 211 exam.
IMPORTANT: ICC has been split into different testing programs on its website. You will need to know the three-digit exam code before registering for your Contractor/Trades exam. Each testing program will require a unique username and password.
The Contractor/Trades program is also split into exams that require pre-authorization and exams that do not require pre-authorization. View the current exams that require pre-authorization OR do not require pre-authorization.
To create an account, schedule an exam, view exams, or find a test center, please go to home.pearsonvue.com/icc/license.
- If you answer sixteen or more of these free ICC PA 211 practice questions correctly, you are in pretty good shape.
- However, if you miss four or more questions, get this course, you are in danger of failing your ICC Pa 211 exam.