Pass ICC F32 National Standard Residential Mechanical Class C Exam
Learn how to get ICC ICC F32 National Standard Residential Mechanical Certification (Online & self-paced)
Complete our online ICC exam preparation course if your state, county, or city licensing agency requires you to pass the ICC F32 National Standards Residential Mechanical Exam Class C exam. Enhance your career with F32 Residential Mechanical certification.
Your Blueprint for Success. Pass the ICC F32 Exam, Guaranteed.
Refresh your 2015 IRC code knowledge. Successfully prepare for your ICC F32 certification exam without leaving the comfort of your home or office. Our ICC F32 National Standard Residential Mechanical exam preparation course is your best, most affordable path to success!
Pass your ICC F32 ICC National Standard Residential Mechanical Class C exam. Our money-back guarantee backs this course. We provide the study materials (excluding codebooks) required to PASS THE ICC F32 EXAM.
How To Use Our Online Study Center
STUDY our “Navigating the 2015 IRC: A Code Primer – This eManual familiarizes you with the code’s structure and function within chapters 1-2 and 12-24 of the 2015 IRC, “ICC International Residential Code for One and Two-Family Dwellings.”
PRACTICE answering realistic exam questions using the methods explained in our “Navigating the 2015 IRC” Manual.” Over 750 code-specific practice questions and answers and unlimited full-length, timed final exams.
The course includes:
- eManual (Navigating the 2015 IRC Ch 1-2 & 12-24: A Code Primer)
- Printable Worksheets (Companion to 2015 IRC eManual)
- Online Practice Questions (Practice looking up answers in your codebook, take full-length simulated exams)
eManual – Navigating the 2015 IRC: A Code Primer
Our “NAVIGATING THE 2015 IRC” eManual helps students review the (IRC) International Residential Code. When you master the code, you master your Exam!
This eManual is the starting point for the TLC Certification Training Program. It will familiarize you with the use, layout, and content of chapters 1-2 and 12-24 of the 2015 IRC.
- The purpose and layout of the code
- How to navigate the IRC
- Codebook navigation exercises, speed drills
- Using the Table of Contents
- Breaking down questions by subject (Chapters 1-2 and 12-24)
- Keyword Identification, how to Identify the subject of a question for easy reference.
- How to search for a code article by referencing the INDEX
- Code reference example questions with in-depth solutions.
You are allowed by ICC to use the 2015 IRC codebook when taking your ICC F32 Exam!
Online – STUDY QUESTIONS & PRACTICE EXAMS
Access eManuals, Study Questions, and Simulated Exams From Any Device With Internet Access!
Our online practice questions provide a framework to practice utilizing your 2015 IRC, Codebook. Constantly utilizing your codebook to answer test questions builds up your speed and code knowledge. Our course provides the required skills to pass your ICC F32 National Standard Residential Mechanical Class C exam.
Four modes of study!
- Chapter Study Mode: Covers over 750 ICC F32 exam practice questions & answers. (Organized as Question – Answer – Code Location)
- Flashcard Mode: Online Virtual Flashcards provide randomized access to our entire question set and are an ideal setting to practice answering exam questions. (Organized as Question – Answer – Code Location)
- Chapter Tests: Provides real-time feedback on each chapter of our study materials, enabling you to concentrate on chapters that need improvement.
- Simulated Final Exams: Simulates the taking of your ICC F32 National Standard Residential Mechanical exam.
- Full length (Exact number of questions as on F32 Exam)
- Timed (Exact amount of time as actual ICC F32 exam)
- Randomized (Questions are randomized, all exams are unique)
- Properly Balanced (Balanced according to the ICC Exam schedule guaranteeing a realistic ICC F32 exam simulation)
Take as many simulated final exams as you want! (These exams help you to gain the knowledge, speed, and confidence needed to pass your ICC F32 exam effortlessly)
One-year online access: Full access membership to our online study center. Experience the convenience of learning at home or in the office, saving valuable travel time to an in-person course.
THIS PROGRAM REQUIRES YOU TO HAVE A COPY OF THE 2015 (IRC) INTERNATIONAL RESIDENTIAL CODE. IF YOU DO NOT POSSESS A COPY OF THiS BOOK, PURCHASE IT BELOW.
70 Questions – 3 Hr Time Limit – Open Book Exam – 70%+ To Pass
- General Requirements: 32%
- Appliances and Equipment: 6%
- Duct Systems: 15%
- Combustion Air: 23%
- Chimneys and Vents: 10%
- Fuel Supply Systems: 14%
Please click the following link to read/download the ICC Candidate Information Bulletin.
This bulletin answers most questions raised by examination candidates. Please read it carefully. You will find it a useful reference throughout your registration and examination process.
Take your ICC F32 exam at the closest Pearson|VUE test center.
ICC exams are available at Pearson|VUE testing centers across the country.
CLICK HERE – For more information or to set up an exam with Pearson|VUE.
About the ICC F32 National Standard Residential Mechanical Class C exam.
This information regarding the ICC F32 exam is provided to you as a courtesy. Check with ICC at www.iccsafe.org and/or Pearson|VUE at www.pearsonvue.com/icc to verify this information’s accuracy.
- Contact the appropriate building department for specific licensing requirements.
- Passing an ICC national standard exam is NOT a license to practice and does not guarantee a license in any jurisdiction.
- To acquire a license to practice, you must apply to the specific state licensing agency or building department and meet all of their licensing requirements.
Pearson|VUE Requirements/Recommendations for scheduling the F32 Exam.
IMPORTANT: ICC has been split into different testing programs on the Pearson|VUE website. You will need to know the three-digit exam code before registering for your Contractor/Trades exam. Each testing program will require a unique username and password.
The Contractor/Trades program is also split into exams that require pre-authorization and exams that do not require pre-authorization. View the current exams that require pre-authorization OR do not require pre-authorization.
To create an account, schedule an exam, view exams, or find a test center, please go to home.pearsonvue.com/icc/license.
- PASS – If you correctly answer seventeen + of these free ICC F32 practice questions, you have code skills.
- FAIL – If you miss four or more questions, order this course. We teach you to pass your ICC F32 Exam.
- Use the 2015 IRC Codebook to solve ICC F32 practice exam questions.