2017 ICC E2 Commercial Electrical Inspector Certification Exam Course!
HOW TO BECOME AN ICC P2 COMMERCIAL ELECTRICAL INSPECTOR
Complete our online 2018 P2 Commercial Electrical Inspector exam preparation course, then pass the ICC P2 exam online via ICC PRONTO.
Successfully achieve ICC P2 Commercial Electrical Inspector certification status without leaving the comfort of your home or office.
$199.00 – $259.00
YOUR ROADMAP TO SUCCESS. PASS THE ICC E2 EXAM, GUARANTEED!
Refresh your NEC code knowledge, successfully pass your 2017 ICC E2 Commercial Electrical Inspector Exam. Our comprehensive interactive Building Inspector exam preparation program is your best, most affordable path to guarantee ICC certification!
Get your ICC E2 Commercial Electrical Inspector Certification. We provide you with everything required to PASS THE ICC E2 EXAM. Our 100% money-back guarantee backs this course.
STUDY our “Navigating the 2017 NEC: A Code Primer – For the ICC E2 Commercial Electrical Inspector Exam”. This eManual will familiarize you with the code’s structure within the ten chapters of the NEC. National Electrical Code Code.
PRACTICE utilizing our “Online Study Center” providing over 1300 practice questions. Study-specific questions and answers and take timed simulated practice exams.
The course includes
Quick Card – Solar Photovoltaic Systems 2017 NEC: This 6-page laminated card provides all the essentials in Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Systems needed daily by electricians and PV installers. based on the 2017 NEC
Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Systems – General Requirements & Identification ● Circuit Requirements – Maximum Voltage ● Circuit Requirements – Voltage, Circuit Sizing & Current ● Stand-Alone Systems ● Overcurrent Protection ● Disconnecting Means ● Wiring Methods ● Grounding and Bonding ● Marking/Identification
Quick Card – Electrical Wiring: This 6-page laminated card provides the tables and formulas, Wiring Methods, and Materials you need, based on the 2017 NEC
General Requirements for all Wiring – Sizes & Clearances ● General Requirements for over 1000 Volts, Nominal ● Conductors for General Wiring – Sizes & Types ● Conductors for General Wiring – Ampacities ● Conductors for General Wiring – Construction Specifications ● Types of Cables ● Cabinets, Cutout Boxes & Meter Socket Enclosures ● Conductors in Outlet, Device & Junction Boxes & Conduit Bodies ● Cable Trays
Our online practice questions provide you with a framework to practice utilizing chapters 1-15 of your 2018 IPC and chapters 1-8 of your 2017 NEC codebook. This process of constantly utilizing your codebook to answer test questions builds up your speed and code knowledge. Our course provides you with the required skill set to pass your E2 Electrical inspector exam easily.
Four modes of study!
- Chapter Study Mode: Covers over 1300 ICC E2 exam practice questions & answers. (Organized as Question – Answer – Code Location)
- Flashcard Mode: Online Virtual Flashcards provide randomized access to our entire question set and are an ideal setting to practice answering exam questions. (Organized as Question – Answer – Code Location)
- Chapter Tests: Provide real-time feedback on each chapter of our study materials, enabling you to concentrate on chapters that need improvement.
- Simulated Final Exams: Simulates the taking of your ICC E2 Electrical inspector exam.
- Full length (Exact number of questions as on E2 Exam)
- Timed (Exact amount of time as actual ICC E2 exam)
- Randomized (Questions are randomized, all exams are unique)
- Properly Balanced (Balanced according to the ICC Exam schedule guaranteeing a realistic E2 exam simulation)
Take as many simulated final exams as you want! (These exams help you to gain the knowledge, speed, and confidence needed to pass your ICC E2 exam effortlessly)
TAKE YOUR ICC E2 EXAM ONLINE WITH ICC PRONTO or TAKE YOUR TEST AT THE CLOSEST PEARSON | VUE TEST CENTER
ICC PRONTO provides an at-home option for taking your ICC exams 24/7.
CLICK HERE – For more information or to log into the ICC – PRONTO portal.
ICC Inspector exams are also available in person at Pearson | Vue testing centers across the country.
CLICK HERE – For more information or to set up an exam with Pearson|Vue.
Pricing for each exam is the same regardless if you choose Pearson | Vue or ICC PRONTO to administer your final exam.
PRONTO REQUIREMENTS / RECOMMENDATIONS FOR TAKING THE E2 EXAM
TEST-TAKING – Room: Where you take your final ICC exam.
- Requirement: Only one person is allowed in the room; if someone else enters while you are testing, the Proctor will automatically eject you from the exam.
- Recommendations: The room should be in a quiet place with a door that can remain shut. Again, make sure you are alone, comfortable, and fully prepared to stay in full view of the webcam for the duration of your exam.
Bathroom Breaks: You may take up to a 5-minute bathroom break at any time during the exam.
- Requirement: If a break exceeds the 5-minute mark, the Proctor will terminate the exam. The time clock continues to count down during any breaks. Additionally, a new desk scan is required before you are allowed to continue taking the exam.
- Recommendations: Bathroom breaks waste your time. Be sure to take care of your business before your exam begins.
YOUR COMPUTER: You may use any PC or Laptop if it has a webcam, speakers, and a microphone
- Requirement: Your computer must be connected to the internet. If using a laptop, use it as a stand-alone computer. Do not plug it into a docking station with monitors attached.
Required Operating System:
- Windows XP – Windows 10
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.13 (High Sierra)
Internet Connection: You must have a stable internet connection
- Requirement: minimum speed of 2MB, upload, and download.
- Recommendations: While you can use WiFi, we highly recommend using wired high-speed internet access as WiFi may not be as stable.
Browser (with pop-up blocker disabled):
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
ProctorU Technical Support
- Call: 1-855-772-8678, Option 1
- Before connection time, you can submit a support ticket
- During connection time, live chat support will be available
E2 EXAM BREAKDOWN:
80 QUESTIONS – 3.5 HOUR TIME LIMIT – OPEN BOOK EXAM – 75%+ TO PASS
General Requirements – (10%)
- Project Administration and Legal 3%
- Public Information 2%
- Conductors 5%
Services – (17%)
- Service Size, Rating, and Installations 8%
- Service and Feeder Grounding and Bonding 9%
Branch Circuit and Feeder Requirements – (19%)
- Branch Circuit and Feeder Installation 5%
- Branch Circuit and Feeder Calculations 4%
- Branch Circuit Ratings and Overcurrent Protection 5%
- Equipment Grounding and Bonding 5%
Wiring Methods and Distribution Systems – (19%)
- Branch Circuit Required Outlets 3%
- Boxes, Enclosures, and Conduit Bodies 5%
- Panelboards and Switchboards 6%
- Raceways, Cables, and Bus Ducts 3%
- Flexible Cords and Fixture Wires 2%
General Use Equipment – (12%)
- Switches, Receptacles, and Light Fixtures 3%
- General Use Equipment and Other Appliances 3%
- Motors and Controllers 3%
- Transformers, Generators, and Miscellaneous Equipment 3%
Special Occupancies – (9%)
- Hazardous Locations 3%
- Health Care Facilities 2%
- Miscellaneous Other Special Occupancies 1%
- Commercial Garages, Gas Stations, and Bulk Stations 3%
Special Equipment – (7%)
- Swimming Pools, Fountains, and Similar Installations 4%
- Miscellaneous Special Equipment 3%)
- Smoke and Fire Venting Control 4%)
Special Systems – (7%)
- Emergency Systems 2%
- Signaling Systems 2%
- Fire Alarm Systems 2%
- Communications Systems 1%
RESPONSIBILITY: The duties of an E2 Certified Electrical Inspector include the following.
Perform inspections of the installation or alteration of electrical systems indoors and outdoors including services ● conductors ● equipment ● components ● fixtures ● appliances ● devices ● and electrical appurtenances for all types of buildings and structures, both commercial and industrial, with no limit as to voltage or amperage.
2017 NEC SOFTCOVER
Pass the 2017 ICC E2 Exam! The ICC Commercial Electrical Inspector exam is a 3.5-hour open-book test.
You are allowed to reference the 2017 NEC National Building Codebook when taking your E2 Commercial Electrical Inspector exam.
You must possess a copy of the 2017 NEC to use this program properly!
The 2017 edition of this trusted Code presents the latest comprehensive regulations for electrical wiring, overcurrent protection, grounding, and installation of equipment. Major additions reflect the continuing growth in renewable power technology. Other NEC revisions protect the public and workers from deadly hazards.
Work with the latest requirements governing public and private buildings, homes, and structures; outdoor yards and lots; utility equipment; installations that connect to the power grid; and consumer-owned power generation systems and equipment.
The 2017 NEC is better aligned with the safe work practices in NFPA 70E: Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace. (Softbound, 888 pp., 2017)