Pass the ICC 2021 Fuel Gas Inspector – FG Exam
BECOME AN ICC FUEL GAS INSPECTOR – FG
Complete our ICC FG exam preparation course. Enhance your career by adding ICC Fuel Gas Inspector certification to your resume.
Your Blueprint For Success. Pass the ICC FG Exam. We Guarantee it!
Refresh your 2021 IFGC code knowledge. Pass your 2021 ICC Fuel Gas Inspector – FG Exam without leaving the comfort of your home or office. Our comprehensive interactive 2021 ICC FG exam preparation system is your best, most affordable path to guarantee ICC certification!
Get your ICC 2021 Fuel Gas Inspector – FG Certification. We provide you with the study materials required to PASS THE ICC FG EXAM, and our money-back guarantee backs this course.
How To Use Our Online Study Center
STUDY our “Navigating the 2021 IFGC: A Code Primer – This eManual will familiarize you with the use, layout, and content of chapters 1 through 8 of the 2021 IFGC “International Fuel Gas Code.”
PRACTICE. Utilize our “Question Database,” providing over 360 practice questions. Study-specific questions and answers and take unlimited timed simulated practice exams.
The Online Study Center includes
- eManual (Navigating the 2021 IFGC. A Code Primer)
- Printable Worksheets (Companion to eManuals)
- Practice Questions and Mock Final Exams (Practice looking up answers in your codebook, Take full-length simulated exams).
eMANUAL – NAVIGATING THE 2021 IFGC: A Code Primer
Our “Navigating the 2021 IFGC Code Primer eManual” introduces the 2021 IFGC International Fuel Gas Code.
Designed specifically for the Fuel Gas Inspector – FG Inspector exam, this eManual familiarizes you with the use, layout, and content of chapters 1 through 8 of the 2021 IFGC. The eManual also provides a comprehensive review of study questions similar to those found on the ICC FG Exam.
- The purpose and layout of the code
- How to navigate the IFGC
- Code reference exercises, speed drills
- Exam breakdown
- Using the Table of Contents
- Breaking down questions by subject (Chapters 1-8)
- Keyword Identification, how to Identify the subject of a problem for easy reference.
- How to search for a code article by referencing the INDEX
- Code reference example questions with in-depth solutions.
You are allowed by ICC to use the 2021 IFGC Codebook when taking your FG Exam!
STUDY QUESTIONS & PRACTICE EXAMS
Our online practice questions provide a framework to practice utilizing chapters 1-8 of your 2021 IFGC codebook. Constantly utilizing your codebook to answer test questions builds up your speed and code knowledge. Our course provides the required skills to pass your Fuel Gas Inspector – FG exam easily.
Three modes of practice!
- Chapter Study Mode: Covers over 360 ICC FG exam practice questions & answers. (Organized as Question – Answer – Code Location)
- Flashcard Mode: Online Virtual Flashcards provide randomized access to our entire question set and are an ideal setting to practice answering exam questions. (Organized as Question – Answer – Code Location)
- Simulated Final Exams: Simulates the taking of your ICC Fuel Gas Inspector – FG exam.
- Full length (Exact number of questions as on FG Exam)
- Timed (Exact amount of time as actual ICC FG exam)
- Randomized (Questions are randomized, and all exams are unique)
- Properly Balanced (Balanced according to the ICC Exam schedule guaranteeing a realistic FG exam simulation)
Take as many simulated final exams as you want! (These exams help you to gain the knowledge, speed, and confidence needed to pass your ICC FG exam effortlessly)
One-year online access: Full access membership to our online study center. Experience the convenience of learning at home or in the office, saving valuable travel time to an in-person course.
THIS PROGRAM REQUIRES YOU TO HAVE A COPY OF THE 2021 (IFGC) INTERNATIONAL FUEL GAS CODE. IF YOU DO NOT POSSESS A COPY OF THIS CODEBOOK PURCHASE ONE IMMEDIATELY.
How many questions are there in the actual 2021 ICC FG Exam?
Answer: There are 60 code questions sourced from the 2021 IFGC.
How much time are you allowed to complete the FG Exam?
Answer: You have no more than two hours (on average, less than three minutes per question) to complete the FG Exam.
What am I allowed as reference materials when taking my FG Exam?
Answer: You are allowed the 2021 IFGC. Exam questions come from these codebooks.
What percentage of questions do I need to get right to pass the FG Exam?
Answer: You must answer 45 or more questions correctly (75%) to pass the FG Exam.
What type of questions will I be asked on my 2021 FG exam?
Answer: The ICC FG exam is a multiple-choice exam. Each question has four potential answers, with one answer being the most accurate or correct solution. The specific question makeup is as follows:
- General Requirements and Administration (27%)
- Authority of Inspector 3%
- Permitting and Documentation 3%
- Clearance 8%
- Guards 10%
- Clearance Reduction Method 3%
- Inspection and Testing (7%)
- Procedures 4%
- Purging 3%
- Venting Materials, Installation, and Sizing (17%)
- Materials 3%
- Installation 7%
- Sizing 7%
- Piping Systems, Materials, Installation, and Sizing (22%)
- Materials 3%
- Installation 9%
- Pressure and Flow Control 3%
- Sizing 7%
- Combustion Air (20%)
- Volume 3%
- Openings 3%
- Sizing – Combustion Air 7%
- Sizing – Exterior Openings 7%
- Types of Gas and Specialty Gas Systems (7%)
- Fuel Supply Installation and Sizing 3%
- Fuel System Connections 4%
PRONTO requirements/recommendations for scheduling the FG exam.
ICC PRONTO provides an at-home method for taking your ICC exams 24/7.
- CLICK HERE – For more information or to log into the ICC – PRONTO portal.
- CLICK HERE – Watch a video about what to expect when taking the proctored exam.
TEST-TAKING – Room: Where you take your final ICC exam.
- Requirement: Only one person is allowed in the room. If someone else enters while you are testing, you are automatically ejected from your exam.
- Recommendations: The room should be quiet, with a door that can be shut. Again, make sure you are alone, comfortable, and fully prepared to remain in full view of the webcam for the duration of your exam.
Bathroom Breaks: You may take up to a 5-minute bathroom break at any time during the exam.
- Requirement: If a break exceeds the 5-minute mark, the Proctor will terminate the exam. The time clock will continue to run during the break, and an additional desk scan will be required before continuing the exam.
- Recommendations: Bathroom breaks waste your time. Be sure to take care of your business before your exam begins.
YOUR COMPUTER: You may use any PC or Laptop if it has a webcam, speakers, and a microphone
- Requirement: Your computer must be connected to the internet. If using a laptop, use it as a stand-alone computer. Do not plug it into a docking station with monitors attached.
Required Operating System:
- Windows XP – Windows 10
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.13 (High Sierra)
Internet Connection: You must have a stable internet connection
- Requirement: minimum speed of 2MB, upload and download.
- Recommendations: While you can use WiFi, we highly recommend you log into your exam using a wired high-speed internet connection, as WiFi may not be as stable.
Browser (with pop-up blocker disabled):
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
ProctorU Technical Support
- Call: 1-855-772-8678, Option 1
- Before connection time, you can submit a support ticket
- During connection time, live chat support will be available.
2021 IFGC Codebook Soft Cover
The 2021 IFGC is a Required Codebook for the 2021 Fuel Gas Inspector – FG Exam.
The IFGC contains regulations to safeguard life and property from fires and explosion hazards. Topics include general precautions, emergency planning and preparedness, fire department access and water supplies, automatic sprinkler systems, fire alarm systems, special hazards, and the storage and use of hazardous materials.
The 2021 IFGC® contains many significant changes, including
- Added coverage of pollution control units.
- A new exception was added to recognize Type I kitchen hoods listed for clearances to combustibles less than 18 inches.
- Added coverage for a newer type of non-metallic duct, phenolic duct.
- New coverage for high volume large diameter fans (HVLD), also referred to as high volume low speed (HVLS) fans.
- Relaxed requirements for sealing duct joints and seams for Snap- and Button-lock duct joints located within the thermal envelope.
ISBN 10: 160983741X
ISBN 13: 978-1609837419
The ICC FG exam is a 60-question test randomly selected from a database of thousands of potential questions. Memorizing answers is not the path to passing your exam!
If you understand how to break down exam questions and locate exam answers in your codebook, you should be able to answer 100% of these practice questions correctly.
We teach you how to quickly navigate your codebook & pass your exam. “Master The Code, Master The Exam!”
Use the 2021 IFGC Codebooks to solve these 2021 ICC FG practice exam questions.